Toyota GR Corolla is Coming to Gran Turismo 7 in August

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 39 comments
  • 11,813 views
I can confirm this, last time I registered for one of the races but ended up not participating but I still get the GR010
Is the Toyota GR010 still on the table? So do i get the Corolla AND the GR010 if i participate?
 
Is the Toyota GR010 still on the table? So do i get the Corolla AND the GR010 if i participate?
Yes


On May 25, as a participation reward, we distributed car tickets for a special GR010 HYBRID 2023 livery to all players who entered the online qualifying event for the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GT Cup 2023 by Round 2.

This reward can be claimed now, and all the way until 14:59 (UTC) on August 27
Please note, for those who have yet to enter, this reward can still be collected by entering before the end of Round 7 on August 27
 

GR Corolla Morizo Edition

👀 wow !

1pqdv7p.png
 
I keep trying to enter and I'm getting a message that I'm trying to enter a forbidden page. It won't let me enter.
 
I keep trying to enter and I'm getting a message that I'm trying to enter a forbidden page. It won't let me enter.
What is it that you're trying to enter?
 

GR Corolla Morizo Edition

👀 wow !

1pqdv7p.png
I wonder if in-game the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres are Sports Medium like a handful of other track focused cars?
 
Last edited:
The most important thing...no update this month apparently
I hope there is one, as I still have 2 invite tickets waiting for an update hoping it will change brand.
 
The Gazoo Racing GT cup. Thanks.
Ah. This isn't really that topic, so I was a little confused.

Is this occurring in-game on your console? That's the only entry method of which I'm aware and I encountered no issues when I joined for round five at Nurburgring Sprint (a track which distils all the worst parts of Nurburgring GP into one nasty circuit).
 
Back