Toyota Is Hosting Its Own GT Sport Esports Competition in Malaysia

I like how that thing going, well my friend traveling from Indonesia to Malaysia only for that event and I rooting them to win.

And I have some issue about that event anyway, why the EO didn't lock the game in non weekend day and let the player running that on Sport mode?
I mean.... I meet 4 account in sport mode and 2 of them just bad at driving. Yes I do some bad driving to them coz I get mad at that moment but again don't drive them on Sport mode please if in the end become messy like that.

I like how that thing going, well my friend traveling from Indonesia to Malaysia only for that event and I rooting them to win.

And I have some issue about that event anyway, why the EO didn't lock the game in non weekend day and let the player running that on Sport mode?
I mean.... I meet 4 account in sport mode and 2 of them just bad at driving. Yes I do some bad driving to them coz I get mad at that moment but again don't drive them on Sport mode please if in the end become messy like that.

The made the game open for everyone else to play. They thought practicing in Sport Mode is a great idea. Which is a bad idea.

The shop is letting them practice as much as they want. They are really new in GT Sport. Before this they are fast in other PC sims. So they are pretty bad at judging braking points and stuff.

The made the game open for everyone else to play. They thought practicing in Sport Mode is a great idea. Which is a bad idea.

The shop is letting them practice as much as they want. They are really new in GT Sport. Before this they are fast in other PC sims. So they are pretty bad at judging braking points and stuff.
They should at least be aware of this. Post the video to FB or something

Well they idea running in 3AM wasn't bad tbh, less wreck and thing but yeah it actually avoidable nah what is happen already so let's move on. :cheers:

Are they running BOP settings? What about the rules on assists (TC, ASM, CSA)? What wheels are they running?

Honestly I hope they do too. But probably I can atleast tell my friends to warn them to not practice in Sport Mode. Its stupid just to think of it.
I talked to them about this. The good part is that they are willing to listen and they immediately stopped this practice. In their words, "we will now prevent any players into Sports mode... and will not practising in their own lobby."

I'm guessing the last part is just something that got lost in translation?

I talked to them about this. The good part is that they are willing to listen and they immediately stopped this practice. In their words, "we will now prevent any players into Sports mode... and will not practising in their own lobby."

I'm guessing the last part is just something that got lost in translation?
I hope they mean they can practice in lobby but not in sport mode. Where you asked them? Did you PM'd them?

IMG-20180921-WA0080.jpg

Back