Toyota/Lexus Drifters

• Thread starter Aki Ko
  • 71 comments
I drive the Lexus IS 200(J), all day everyday. LOVE it. Not sure if we would be online at the same time much (being im in Australia), but pm me if you are looking for a few Lexus guys to get a room happening sometime :)

Post it up, ill give it a try

Note: be very smooth with your stick movements. Like REALLY smooth. Steer with the throttle.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@MRDEVIL128 ;
Chaser's my "main". I'll give that tune a try also. See how that feels, as it looks...eermm..90% diferent from mine. When I try it out I'll give you my input. Cheers.

On the main thread business; @PeteWheet; Where have you been these days, man ?
Time for a couple of new gatherings, with the whole club stuff ? 1JZ/2JZ meet ? Wanna schedual that ?

@MRDEVIL128 ;

On the main thread business; @PeteWheet; Where have you been these days, man ?
Time for a couple of new gatherings, with the whole club stuff ? 1JZ/2JZ meet ? Wanna schedual that ?
For some weeks, I got depressed and stayed off the PS3 for some time. The real reason why I haven't popped up is because of school. I hardly get time to play during the weekdays and my weekends is uncertain with being the one who doesn't have much to do and have a car (being made to do stuff for people).

I never thought of making a club just for this thread, but I can make an exception. I just need a decent amount of people who plan on joining.

For some weeks, I got depressed and stayed off the PS3 for some time. The real reason why I haven't popped up is because of school. I hardly get time to play during the weekdays and my weekends is uncertain with being the one who doesn't have much to do and have a car (being made to do stuff for people).

I never thought of making a club just for this thread, but I can make an exception. I just need a decent amount of people who plan on joining.
Only JZ I drive is the chaser and the sc300 and even then that's only sometimes. Unless it's my unicorn.

Back