Toyota Minolta 88-CV v.s Nissan R92CP 92'

  • Thread starter Thread starter xBrendan
  • 11 comments
  • 5,073 views
Messages
271
Messages
ask
which is better in all of your opinions?

i prefer the R92CP because for me its easier to drive
 
The Nissan R92CP Race Car 92' is on my wish list but it never turns up in the UCD...maybe someday I get lucky.
 
Nissan just because of countless laps on stupid Indy in the Minolta. I feel sick looking at it.

The Nissan R92CP Race Car 92' is on my wish list but it never turns up in the UCD...maybe someday I get lucky.

I could send you one, my psn is the same name. It would have to be tomorrow though.
 
Nissan just because of countless laps on stupid Indy in the Minolta. I feel sick looking at it.



I could send you one, my psn is the same name. It would have to be tomorrow though.

What do you need for trade?
 
R92CP all the way, I love that car :)
 
I've not beaten the 88CV in any track using an R92CP. Not even on Indianapolis. I guess the problem was that I haven't really tuned it?

Also, does the Minolta 88CV really exist in reality? I know the Toyota 88C which participated the 1988 and 89 World Sportscar Championship Series & possibly one of those years' Le Mans 24h. And I did have seen the Toyota 88C-V, but have yet to see one with Minolta painting.

And...Why not have R90C & R91CP as well when you have 50 versions of Roadster, FD, GTR, FTO, GTO, S2000 & Lan Evo?? Not even the slightest modifying required if you want those two to be there..
 
I drove the full modded R92CP today for the first time. AMAZING car and so easy to control and sticks like glue on racing slicks. About impossible to wreck unless you drive it straight into a wall. Almost all I drive anymore is my GT Formula, time will tell if this car becomes my #1 go to car.....it's just that fun to drive and go FAST. 👍
 
Back