S scrapz Messages 62 Messages Scrapz_DK Feb 20, 2012 #1 Hello there!, looking for a Supra '97 in any colour. Willing to trade anything that's more worth it, but i does'nt got many gears, and i got no tickets. EDIT: Gears = clothing and stuff Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
Hello there!, looking for a Supra '97 in any colour. Willing to trade anything that's more worth it, but i does'nt got many gears, and i got no tickets. EDIT: Gears = clothing and stuff
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 20, 2012 #2 scrapz EDIT: Gears = clothing and stuff Click to expand... Gears = ... you mean helmets & suits
S scrapz Messages 62 Messages Scrapz_DK Feb 21, 2012 #3 StarLight Gears = ... you mean helmets & suits Click to expand... Yes
Zekdafied Messages 9 SF, CA Messages Zekdafied Feb 21, 2012 #4 I have 2 '97 Supras. '97 RZ Blue Mica Metallic 0/39,600miles/0 '97 SZ-R Blue Mica Metallic 0/48,605miles/0 I'm looking for Matt Paints, and a Yellowbird RUF (0/0)
I have 2 '97 Supras. '97 RZ Blue Mica Metallic 0/39,600miles/0 '97 SZ-R Blue Mica Metallic 0/48,605miles/0 I'm looking for Matt Paints, and a Yellowbird RUF (0/0)