Toyota Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter John1031
  • 7 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
82
United States
Indiana
Messages
john1031
It is tuned, but close to a 0/0/0. Pearl White. Also have a stock Toyota Red, but it has about 32,xxx miles on it.
 
What would you like in return?
 
K24Boosted
What would you like in return?

Tickets, cars, chrome and/or matte paint
 
I can send you 5 different matte chips or a lvl 23 ticket.
 
I'll take the ticket, what car do you want?
 
I'll take the White Supra. Please add K24boosted.
 
Hey john, I just bumped my supra thread, I'd like to take the last one that you have off your hands, check my thread for a car you want or my signature and reply in my thread
 
K24Boosted
I'll take the White Supra. Please add K24boosted.

Ok add john1031, ill send this evening
 
Back