Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they gonna distribute the car during update day aka the 18th.

Considering the immense amount of negative reaction that came from not Getting Laguna Seca in the previous update after the date in the video itself (Even after it was said not to be PD themselves), this would kinda look even more bad on them as they specifically listed December 16th as the day the car would get distributed when the Survey first came out. I'm hoping its just case of maybe it being distributed later in the day over later then the promised date.

Considering the immense amount of negative reaction that came from not Getting Laguna Seca in the previous update after the date in the video itself (Even after it was said not to be PD themselves), this would kinda look even more bad on them as they specifically listed December 16th as the day the car would get distributed when the Survey first came out. I'm hoping its just case of maybe it being distributed later in the day over later then the promised date.
Well the survey started early in the day. Yet, no time noted for the reward. I hope that is the case.
Survey Period
9 October 2019 at 06:00 (UTC) – 30 November 2019 at 15:00 (UTC)
Reward Period
16 December 2019 – 15 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back