Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
crazybuttocks198
Crazybuttocks19
There's a new survey to do to get a new livery for a car in December. Possible new car maybe?

Text from webpage.

GR Supra Survey
In order to collect feedback about the 'GR Supra' car, we will be conducting a survey open to all players who participated in the 'GR Supra GT Cup' and/or have purchased the GR Supra in Gran Turismo Sport.

As a 'thank you' for completing this survey, participants will receive a unique 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' car to use in Gran Turismo Sport.

Please provide us with your thoughts on the GR Supra and add this special vehicle to your garage!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/form/supra2019/

Yep, new Gr.4 Supra as said in the text

EDIT: Also there‘s quite the selection of cars not yet in GTS where you can select cars for other one make series :scared:

EDIT2: Reward will be issued December 16th

Last edited:
It says Group 4 so I guess it is a whole new car. I saw the real one at Goodwood this year, it still had a huge dent in the door from the crash with Christodoulou's Mercedes.

Good spot OP!

It was actually a guy on one of the discords who brought it to attention. I filled out the survey. Lots of non GTS cars listed.

It says Group 4 so I guess it is a whole new car. I saw the real one at Goodwood this year, it still had a huge dent in the door from the crash with Christodoulou's Mercedes.

Good spot OP!
Just spotted it in the in-game news tab too. You don't even need to have participated in the online Supra one-make series to take the survey. Looks like you can just participate in the survey and they'll start handing the cars out in December.

The question "What car type would make you want to compete in a One Make Series?" contains some cars not yet in game.
Maybe they mean real life one-makes. Though some of the cars listed would be cool additions.

Reactions: Qyn
I can imagine the hell there would be if there was an "additional comments" segment to it.

Also noticed they listed a few Lotus cars for the "What cars do you want for a one-make series?" or "What cars are you interested in aside from the Supra?"

Either way, stoked to get a Gr.4 Supra soon!

You have to wonder if the cars listed that aren't in the game are already under consideration by PD, to be included by a partner.

Great little way to get extra content, anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Hope I don't get reward in June though :lol:.
Maybe the people who take the survey the soonest will be the first to receive the cars. I imagine a lot of people will be taking the survey just for the free car and this will be running for over a month.

Actually, it looks like December 16-June 15 is just the period in which people will be able to log in and claim the car.

Also you should retitle the thread so it's clear we're getting a whole car and not just a livery.

Last edited:
F8 tributo and the Sf90 Stradale i dont want to alarm people why are these cars in this survey??

I honestly expected cars that are in Gt sport to be in the survey but you had many cars in the suvrey you have to choose that are not in the game?

By the way, here's a list of all the cars in the dropdown menus for some of the questions... Gonna spoiler tag it since it's quite extensive.

Car families/models that aren't in GTS as of this post are bolded.
  • Lexus IS F
  • Lexus RC F
  • Toyota 86
  • Toyota GR Supra
  • Toyota GR Series
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Nissan Skyline
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Honda NSX
  • Honda S660
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Mazda Roadster
  • Subaru BRZ
  • Subaru WRX STi
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Mercedes-Benz SLC
  • Mercedes-Benz SL
  • Mercedes-AMG GT
  • BMW Z4
  • BMW i8
  • Audi TT/TTS
  • Audi R8
  • Volkswagen GTI Series
  • Porsche 718
  • Porsche 911
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Lotus Evora
  • Lotus Elise
  • Lotus Exige
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Ford Mustang
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Fiat Abarth 124 Spider
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari 488
  • Ferrari Portofino
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Lamborghini Huracan
  • Renault Clio R.S.
  • Renault Megane R.S.
  • Renault Alpine A110
  • Peugeot 308 GTi

Make of this what you will.

It's awesome that they are asking for feedback. I filled it in and am excited for a Gr.4 Supra to be added to the game.

With regards to the extensive list, I don't think it is an indication of extra cars coming to GTS, I think it's just a speculative question to try and understand what kinds of cars get people interested. For example, if most people choose a Ferrari or Lamborghini then they get a feel for people who want to drive hypercars/ supercars, if people select Lotus, Renault etc. then they know they have a hankering for 'normal' cars.

Hope I don't get reward in June though :lol:.

My guess is the GR.4 car will be released with update on 16th December.

Does this mean we can start the December update/wishlist thread now? :sly::lol:

The reason for "december to june" is probably competition rules somewhere requiring a time limit on the competition.

I've completed the survey, thanks for the heads up.

Very interesting car choice in the one make question, those cars are very specific so I honestly do think we have an insight into some cars coming before Christmas now.

By the way, here's a list of all the cars in the dropdown menus for some of the questions... Gonna spoiler tag it since it's quite extensive.

Car families/models that aren't in GTS as of this post are bolded.
  • Lexus IS F
  • Lexus RC F
  • Toyota 86
  • Toyota GR Supra
  • Toyota GR Series
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Nissan Skyline
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Honda NSX
  • Honda S660
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Mazda Roadster
  • Subaru BRZ
  • Subaru WRX STi
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Mercedes-Benz SLC
  • Mercedes-Benz SL
  • Mercedes-AMG GT
  • BMW Z4
  • BMW i8
  • Audi TT/TTS
  • Audi R8
  • Volkswagen GTI Series
  • Porsche 718
  • Porsche 911
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Lotus Evora
  • Lotus Elise
  • Lotus Exige
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Ford Mustang
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Fiat Abarth 124 Spider
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari 488
  • Ferrari Portofino
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Lamborghini Huracan
  • Renault Clio R.S.
  • Renault Megane R.S.
  • Renault Alpine A110
  • Peugeot 308 GTi

Make of this what you will.

We've got a couple more at the bottom of the survey as well.

• Nissan NISMO Roadcar
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG Models (Excluding GT)
  • BMW M Models
  • BMW ALPINA Models

So, anyone else get this when they completed the survey?

upload_2019-10-9_4-2-46.png

Do you play any other games on PS4 other than Gran Turismo Sport? (3 choices only.) (Multiple answers are allowed.)
SEKIRO
Ace Combat 7
PUBG
FIFA19
FINAL FANTASY XIV
MLB The Show 19
Marvel's Spider-Man
Everybody's Golf
MONSTER HUNTER WORLD
Other.

Who made this survey? :lol:

It's awesome that they are asking for feedback. I filled it in and am excited for a Gr.4 Supra to be added to the game.

With regards to the extensive list, I don't think it is an indication of extra cars coming to GTS, I think it's just a speculative question to try and understand what kinds of cars get people interested. For example, if most people choose a Ferrari or Lamborghini then they get a feel for people who want to drive hypercars/ supercars, if people select Lotus, Renault etc. then they know they have a hankering for 'normal' cars.
Seems rather specific to list individual models. I’d bet those cars are licensed for future use.

My favourite question is: "How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?" and then you just fill in a number with no extra information whatsoever.

I entered "3". I'll let them decide what that represents and over what time period :lol:

A couple of other questions don't have "None" as the appropriate response for me so had to select "Other".

Sorry, badly worded questionnaires bug me! I welcome the invitation for feedback and hope to see positive changes come from this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back