Toyota TS030 Hybrid WEC 2012Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter kennylmao
  • 51 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
the drayson racing lmp1 would be much better!
drayson-racing-b12-69-ev-electric-le-mans-prototype_100428793_l.jpg

I would be truly delighted if we got this car. Ideally, if we got the Toyota TS030-HYBRID we would also get the Audi R18 e-tron quattro as it is it's natural rival.

This is one of my all-time favourite motorsport videos. Toyota battling Audi at 2012 24h du Mans for the outright lead after 5h. The commentators were really getting into it. I was cheering and shouting at the tv when this was happening.

The best years of Le Mans have passed in my opinion. Nowadays you can bet who's going to win before the race even starts, whereas in the 90's it was anyone's guess: Mazda, Peugeot, Porsche, BMW, Dauer and McLaren all had victories in that decade, and it was far more interesting. Now its just Audi, Audi, Audi, Bentley, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi, Peugeot, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi...

Who knows, maybe you'll be able to say Toyota or Porsche. After that last one. ;)
I am 100% behind Toyota Racing. The 2014 WEC could be of epic proportions. 24h du Mans is always my most anticipated race but this year I am so psyched for it.

Last edited:
LMP1 Hybrid racing would be interesting for the next GT.

Last edited:
The best years of Le Mans have passed in my opinion. Nowadays you can bet who's going to win before the race even starts, whereas in the 90's it was anyone's guess: Mazda, Peugeot, Porsche, BMW, Dauer and McLaren all had victories in that decade, and it was far more interesting. Now its just Audi, Audi, Audi, Bentley, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi, Peugeot, Audi, Audi, Audi, Audi...

Don't forget that in the past it was always PORSCHE ... PORSCHE ... :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back