TPC GT Championship - Suzuka Enduro 10/15

• Thread starter The359
  • 37 comments
Thank you for organaizing it, and thank you to everyone for taking part, it was a lot of fun, I wish I could've been more competitive but it's what it is, it definetly was a challenge for me to do a 90' race in that car and that's the main reason why I wanted to do it, I really thought I could do better so I'm quite dissapointed with myself but that will just drive me harder to improve, that and the fact that I was some 6-7 seconds/lap slower than the top drivers🤣🤣

I hope I didn't get in the way of anyone's race, if I did I apologize.

I'll see you for the next one, if you would have me.

Great race yesterday fellas!! Thanks again @The359 for putting this together, and thanks to all who came out to race, that was a lot of fun. :) 🍻

1B57B54B-D5E6-4E7F-9E08-04BCDA8A1984.jpeg

F3F45A7A-9599-4DAD-AC75-223C0CBE8EF5.jpeg

Yo!! @The359 thank you so much for putting this together. I had a great time! I may have ended up last however I came in last in style!!! 😂😂😂 I know I'll get better with time and after driving the Porsche I'd actually like to drive the other cars too. I really like that Porsche though!

90 minutes was grind for sure. I would say drop it down to 60 minutes and see if it still feels like an endurance race. I was literally sweating and working to stay focused and on track. So 90 to me was a really good test. I know I can do 60 easy... LOL!! May still be last but I'll look good😂😂!!

Once we lock in the car we want to drive no changing cars mid season. Hopefully we get some random weather. I was a little disappointed it didn't rain. I did love the dusk though. Can we get some full night races? Fuel and tires were perfect, don't change a thing with them!

Thank you to all who participated, I have been working this event out in my mind since GT7 came out so it's jice to finally get some proof of it working. Obviously I wish we had more people to make it a better race for everyone, but this is definitely the foundation for what will become a championship series of races, shorter in length but with much the same package and cars.

Any feedback anyone may have will be greatly welcomed. I would be especially curious to hear if you felt the cars were adequetly balanced and that the challenge was enough for you to handle.
Thanks for having this event and it was a fun experience. I mean the real challenge was the 44 laps at almost full speed.
I am curious about the time of day we had the room set to? Was the start a bit later than expected? Seem the stars came out sooner than expected. Also, has anyone notice that the spectators all left the track after the 17th lap? ha ha ha. Right about the time the stars came out. The grand stands were all full the whole race. Anyway, thanks again and looking for another event like that.

Last edited:
Thanks for having this event and it was a fun experience. I mean the real challenge was the 44 laps at almost full speed.
I am curious about the time of day we had the room set to? Was the start a bit later than expected? Seem the stars came out sooner than expected. Also, has anyone notice that the spectators all left the track after the 17th lap? ha ha ha. Right about the time the stars came out. The grand stands were all full the whole race. Anyway, thanks again and looking for another event like that.
Yes, it did get darker earlier than planned. The room was set to Afternoom, but I believe the game picks a random "Afternoon" time, so its not consistent.

Last edited:
Alright, so a bit of an update regarding the future of this series, I have been doing some testing and development and planning. Once I get things more concrete there will be a separate thread, but just to let the public in on my plans so far.

I am tweaking the Porsches slightly to add weight as I feel that they may have a slight advantage in a race. I am also considering adding power mods to the Lamborghini but keeping the horsepower roughly the same, solely for engine response and increased torque. The NSX is far more stable in the new GT7 updates, and the other cars should stay roughly the same. I have been doing testing on Hard tires but will see how I feel about running Medium tires possibly.

Planning on an 8 race calendar with 1 hour races, each requiring at least one mandatory pit stop. There will also be a 90 minute endurance race in the middle of the calendar that will not count towards the championship. This will run a full 24 hour time cycle for day and night transition. The races will be about every 2-3 weeks, so this will last over the winter months.

Current calendar is looking like this, but subject to change:
1. Kyoto-Yamagiwa
2. Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise
3. Brands Hatch
4. Nurburgring GP
* Spa-Francorchamps (Enduro)
5. Monza
6. Sainte-Croix B
7. Watkins Glen GP
8. Laguna Seca

Is this series over? Or has it not been started? This is right up my alley.

That 1st event looks like it was a lot of fun. I am going to build the cars that I have and test them out even if I already missed out.

Is this series over? Or has it not been started? This is right up my alley.

That 1st event looks like it was a lot of fun. I am going to build the cars that I have and test them out even if I already missed out.
This event was a stand-alone in 2022. The series it spawned is Here but we are currently on Round 6 of 8, so the series is almost over.

Back