TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 257 comments
  • 34,252 views
That's why I'm placed well in the AM field... I finish every race I start (internet willing). I'm certainly not fast 🤣
I would have finished it but the car wanted to constantly do the reverse course. Frustrated me no end.
 
Has anyone run any laps at Fuji yet?
Wondering what a good target in the R8 time is??
 
I’ve done a race distance with a one stop and my best lap was 1:38.9xx

That was 100% starting fuel tho.

Should be a bit quicker than that on the night.
 
I've got a Fuji lobby open. Will be online for about an hour.

Room ID: 0475-4374-2822-3400-6596
 
My free run lobby is back up. Sorry it's been down for a few days, my internet connection doesn't like wet weather and we've had heavy thunderstorms most of the last three days.
 
Thanks for the race guys. Had decent 1 lap pace but couldn't get any luck here.
Got held up in qualy so was slower on the grid than I should have been.
Good start and was holding my own until a tank slapper out of the Dunlop complex put me in the wall. Went wide through GR Supra too with dirty tyres. Then next lap I caught the Coca Cola kerb glitch. Apart from those 2 laps it was fun and the car generally behaved. At least I had something to do with hunting Fudsy down.
 
Some race photos from Fuji, I’ve been slacking on photos this season but hopefully I managed to get a shot of everyone this time :cheers:.

1642293331471.png

1642293380532.png

1642293404746.png

1642293432047.png

1642293453592.png

1642293478384.png

1642293494536.png

1642293522615.png

1642293538429.png

1642293569811.png

1642293583650.png

1642293612838.png

1642293628847.png
 
Back