TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 257 comments
  • 34,252 views
Hi everyone,

With the Monza race taking place this weekend, I was wondering if anyone would be keen to do some race simulations this Wednesday at 9:40pm GMT
I might be able to get on tonight at around that time if you want to try a race Sim?
 
Imagine, having the nerve to go out and have a social life!! 😂
They even offered to push it back, but I didn't want to be that guy changing plans over an online race. 🤣 I've had to race from the back twice so far this season, might as well give myself another challenge to fight.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for stepping up. 'Twas a good race... I didn't get lapped for the first time in this series :D
I lost traction coming out the final corner 🤦‍♂️

17d87f0d54045-f95281CFB00BE0DB269.2CB232D9B4EA0EB9_message_419497784079564_1638663219060.jpg
 
Back