TPC Presents: Mustang Mountain Trophy

• Thread starter Drex124
  • 72 comments
My settings for this car are 100% power , 100% weight and sport tires. I really don't know how it drive with so much power & racing tires. I can't test it... no PS4 since a few monthes :confused::confused:

Your tune works pretty well, I did end up tweeking it slightly if I remember correctly, but not much . :)

4C378C41-B246-40F4-82F3-5128A56767C0.jpeg

F07EACCB-4401-4F18-990D-26B9550D5C1E.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems ok . Just one thing , by the sound of the LSD under acceleration out corner , it seems you can raise initial torque and acceleration LSD value.
You are losing power on the exterior wheel , passing the exceed of torque on the interior wheel.
Due to racing tires , the grip is enough to support higher value easily ... and the better acceleration out corner.

It seems ok . Just one thing , by the sound of the LSD under acceleration out corner , it seems you can raise initial torque and acceleration LSD value.
You are losing power on the exterior wheel , passing the exceed of torque on the interior wheel.
Due to racing tires , the grip is enough to support higher value easily ... and the better acceleration out corner.

Thanks very much for the tip, I’ll give that a try. :cheers:

Think I'm at the stage where I can finally confirm my entry (#92):

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210201171822.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210201171835.png

Used @praiano63 and @Pigems' tunes as a base for my own setup with suspension, differential and gearbox tweaks. Will remember to set brake balance to -3 so that the 'Stang feels settled on race night.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210201185348.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210201185357.png

Still need to work on my consistency (especially on worn tyres), but clocked a 2:12.941 late into an 18-lap stint:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210201185328.png

I have been running a few test & tune races against the AI cars to work out the bugs. I think I have the car setup ok but just cannot seem to get rid of the rear end wiggle. It is "twirking" more than the girls on those music videos which has me paranoid coming down the mountain. I thought I saw a snail racing me down the mountain on a few occasions and the little appetizer was actually beating me. It looks like I have a little more T&T to do before Saturday.

I unfortunately won't be able to. I haven't had as much time to practice or get to grips as I would've liked so I don't want to show up getting in everyone's way. I wish you all a good race 👍
That's about as much practice as I've had, and I'm organizing the thing. The field is pretty spread out skill wise so there's bound to be someone you'd end up with on track.

Back