- United Kingdom
TPC Presents : Pagani Zonda R - Battle of Barcelona
Saturday May 22nd 17:30 EDT / 22:30 BST
With only 15 cars ever made, the Zonda R is one of the rarest modern day supercars on the planet.
Purpose built for track day addicts, the Zonda boasts over 700hp, a 0-62 time of 2.6s and a top speed of over 230mph.
The perfect machine for a once in a lifetime race.
- Event Open by 17:30 EDT / 22:30 BST
- 10 minutes Qualifying to start at 17:45 / 22:45 BST ( In game practice will be used to allow tyre selection for Race start)
- Race to Start 18:00 EDT / 23:00 BST (estimated 60 mins)
- Entrants who are running late will be allowed to start the Race from the back of the grid.
- Catalunya Circuit - Time of Day tbc
- Qualifying - Fuel Off - Tyre Wear equal to race settings
- Race - 33 Laps (estimated 60 minutes) - Fuel x1 , Tyres x2 (tbc)
- Grid start with false start check
- Mandatory Pitstop - Both Hard and Medium tyres must be used during the race, refuelling is also required.
- This is a one make race using the Pagani Zonda R
- Vehicle Spec: Cost 1,800,00 / 715hp / 1070kg (2400lb)
- BOP - stock 100/100
- Tyres - Mediums / Hards (The Mediums and Hards give a nice balance by reducing some of the high speed understeer by allowing the driver to use the rear of the car to steer. Have fun )
- Tuning - Disabled
- Liveries - Must follow GTS guidelines / Stock Livery is allowed / Racing Number must be clearly displayed on both sides of the car / No other restrictions
- Optional TPC number board - https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/7071651/6999175531841225752
- Boost : Off
- Slipstream : Real
- Visible Damage : On
- Mechanical Damage : Light
- Grip Reduction : Real
- Tuning : Prohibited
- Ghosting : Off
- Shortcut Penalties : Weak
- Contact Penalties : Off
- Assists : CSA / ASM / Autodrive - all OFF
- As always we host a sporting and friendly atmosphere.
- Clean racing is a must.
- We will be using the honour system, if you make a mistake please give the position back.
- Pit entry and exit lines must be adhered to. The exit into t1 is a particular pinch point, please be aware of vehicles approaching at full speed.
- Lapped vehicles will not be ghosted, please do you best to not interfere with the leaders and likewise please lap cars courteously.
All Drivers Welcome,
If you would like to sign up please comment below:
Look forward to seeing you on track,
Enjoy the Racing!!!
Enjoy the Racing!!!