TPC Presents: The Oval Challenge Series, sponsored by Nothing™

• Thread starter MaxAttack
  • 115 comments
Well I tired to make it...hotel WiFi wasn't up to the task. Switching to my phone's mobile hotspot worked much better though. I'll have to make it my default gaming network, because it was way more stable than even my home WiFi...

Yh it was a fun race, wish I’d run a few laps before as I was just starting to get the hang of it towards the end of race 2.

It’s a shame the ovals aren’t bigger (not ssrx big though) so you could really get into the pack racing.

Yh it was a fun race, wish I’d run a few laps before as I was just starting to get the hang of it towards the end of race 2.

It’s a shame the ovals aren’t bigger (not ssrx big though) so you could really get into the pack racing.
You were going real well man, I watched the last few laps of the second race from your perspective.

Definitely agree this car would have been better suited to a full size speedway but looks like we'll get our wish in 7... Oval Challenge 2??!?

Thanks for hosting MaxAttack. Hope your shoulder heals up. May I recommend switching to a Dance Dance Revolution mat for a week? ;)

I feel terrible for knocking you out. You would have finished up front today, I couldn't get by you once.
I doubt that, I was so scruffy towards the end of race 1, haemorrhaging positions. I was pleased I did so well early on though!

I did run some laps before!

Turns out it was worth it. 👍

Just a heads up - Racing Medium Tyre, and PD BoP for this race.

Pick whichever car you'd like, a good spread would be nice, but I'm not too bothered when it comes to limiting numbers etc. No car should have a distinct advantage on paper.

Because I am very dumb, I hadn't noticed at all that this weekend was the very same I am attending BTCC at Thruxton, so I'm afraid tonight's race is postponed, until I can get a look at the TPC calendar and reschedule.

Sorry for the short notice :P
Enjoy!

I went to Thruxton in 1991(!) for British F3. Only time I've been there. Rubens Barrichello won the F3 championship that year.

Because I am very dumb, I hadn't noticed at all that this weekend was the very same I am attending BTCC at Thruxton, so I'm afraid tonight's race is postponed, until I can get a look at the TPC calendar and reschedule.

Sorry for the short notice :P
All good! Have fun!

Ended up watching the races at Thruxton because nothing happened in Belgium, must have been a good time!

Still Gr3s for this Saturday, and then another fortnight before the super special mystery final round?

Just to confirm, we will run round 5 next weekend on Saturday 11th, in the regular timeslot as was scheduled for the unconfirmed round 6.

Since I want to get on to planning the next series and also leave the TPC calendar open for our other organisers, Round 5 will be the last round of the Oval Challenge.

Hope to see you all next week!

Last edited:
Ready.

I believe I have around 10 pts. Which I believe I could redeem at the TPC store for 10 cents off an onion. ;)

6917608197404524556_0.jpg

Back