TPC Presents: The Oval Challenge Series, sponsored by Nothing™

• Thread starter MaxAttack
  • 115 comments
Uploaded elsewhere, but some highlight pictures of the second race at BB Raceway in the Shelby 350 GT
PS_App_20210718_080836.jpeg
PS_App_20210718_080825.jpeg
PS_App_20210718_080802.jpeg
PS_App_20210718_080752.jpeg
PS_App_20210718_080743.jpeg

Thanks again to @MaxAttack for the hosting. It was a blast as always.

Last edited:
That was some great fun last night, was worth dropping by as a late reserve. Can't speak for those upfront, but in that 2nd race particularly, the action was frenetic. Some amazing 3-wide+ racing in places it wouldn't usually work, but it did. Mid-pack was where it was at, so cheers to all :cheers:.

Anyway, I've shared the replays from both races if they're of interest.
With the following tags; tpc, oval, bbraceway.

Last edited:
Good afternoon chaps, my usual just before last minute confirmation of settings -

Car: Red Bull Junior, 100/100, Racing Medium Tyre, Tuning Off

Track: BB Raceway, 13:00 Cloudy

Format: 5 mins Q, 15 minute race, 30 minute race with mandatory pit stop (don't take tyres Kermit)

Other settings: TCS, ABS allowed, no other assists. Penalties off, Ghosting off, Damage off. Grip settings etc all real.

Boost and Slip - it's up to you guys, after we decided (and I overruled xd) last time out, let me know what you guys think will make the best race. I think we will see a bit of a skill gap in this combo perhaps. Let me know here or discuss on discord and I'll decide based on what I see as consensus.

Should be a good one, fun lap but much easier than the Shelby was, hope to see as good a turnout as R1 and R2. Cheers people!

Sorry for the short notice, do we have any reserves that want my spot for tonight?? I’m not sure if I’ll make it or not.

There's a decent chance I won't make the next round unfortunately. Going on 3 days without power right now. I'm looking at getting a hotel room because it's way too humid to be without AC, and everyone else in my house is doing the same. Hopefully I'll be able to have internet by then...

Back