TPC Presents: TPC World tour, Powered by Michelin. Champion - Spinerkopin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 268 comments
  • 30,002 views
Car is ready :)

full
 
Another quick update is that bump drafting will be banned as when paired with the slipstream at this track it becomes way to powerful.
 
Well that didn’t quite go to plan!

Four major offs before the pit stop! Crashed going into the pits. Nearly hitting @Racerx_34

Nearly hit @GT5Apex. Sorry if that messed you up! You quit half way down the next straight.

If James Hunt was commentating, he would have tore me a new one!
 
To say that F1 is a bit of a handful would be an understatement :lol:. Pleased with p6 (I think it was p6 anyway). I didn't have the pace to run near the front and like a few others was really getting tired by the end of the race. Glad I managed to have a little battle with Drex and Sweeney on their way through. :cheers:
 
No worries! The reason i quit was because my concentration was a bit meh tonight and i was making quite a lot of small mistakes and i was just getting annoyed at myself.

I probably should have done the same. Kept making stupid errors after a decent first half of the race. Had a good battle with @Adam Barber but first went wide coming into the Porsche curves, then 2 laps later overshot in the final section after the pits which reset me. I got upset then and just tried to backoff and stop any catastrophic mistakes. Great combo, certainly for the history.
 
I probably should have done the same. Kept making stupid errors after a decent first half of the race. Had a good battle with @Adam Barber but first went wide coming into the Porsche curves, then 2 laps later overshot in the final section after the pits which reset me. I got upset then and just tried to backoff and stop any catastrophic mistakes. Great combo, certainly for the history.

You were definitely faster than me, I was losing so much time through the Porsche Curves. Pitty you went off right after passing me though.
 
Back