TPC Presents: TPC World tour, Powered by Michelin. Champion - Spinerkopin

There’s a small chance I may fall asleep later and miss the race. Terrible excuse I know and I am aiming to be there. I shouldn’t have stayed up last night like I did so if I am running late don’t wait for me as I’m likely passed out :lol:.
Also I’m going to run #21 tonight if that’s ok, it doesn’t clash with anyone and I have a really nice loctite livery saved vs my plain black test car livery on #46.

Hopefully see you later, should be a really good race :cheers:

There’s a small chance I may fall asleep later and miss the race. Terrible excuse I know and I am aiming to be there. I shouldn’t have stayed up last night like I did so if I am running late don’t wait for me as I’m likely passed out :lol:.
Also I’m going to run #21 tonight if that’s ok, it doesn’t clash with anyone and I have a really nice loctite livery saved vs my plain black test car livery on #46.

Hopefully see you later, should be a really good race :cheers:

Car #21 is free and ok to use

What a fantastic race we had last night!
We had a bit of everything, super fast pace at the front, a jump start by the pole sitter, pit stop battles, close racing and offs all the way down the grid.

I had a great race long battle with @Pigems, we both tried to break each other but we seemed stuck together like glue. I got lucky with the over cut at the pit stops to come out ahead and was able to hold position until the end. It was a really intense race and I was pushing as hard as I could every lap. I really enjoyed that battle :cheers:.

Gutting for @GOTMAXPOWER with the jump start and then to spin out right in front of me after working your way back through. It would’ve been a hell of a fight with @Spinerkopin who went on to win the race with crazy consistency every lap.

Shout out to @PaoloMX for a lighting start and first lap. You put me under a lot of pressure at the start, I didn’t think I would be able to hold you off with how much pace you had that first lap. And to @GT5Apex for really good pace aswell. I assume you must’ve had an incident early on, I was lucky to beat you to p4 by like 0.05s, would’ve been a different race if we had been switched spots in the grid 👍

A great combo and another great TPC/:gtplanet: event. Hoping to get some shots of the race when I watch it back later in the week. Thanks everyone for the race :cheers:.

Still need to upgrade my seat. Going to junkyard tomorrow to see what’s available as I can’t do another long race with my throttle foot going numb.

And maybe I’ll get my gloves before the next round as well. New injury from the series in a few small blisters. Damn sweaty hands. Spent each go down the front straight wiping them off on my pants.

Thanks @Kermit_2142, I had a great first lap managing to get 2 positions and stay right on your tail, but you and @Pigems rightfully started pulling away from lap 2. Normally my starts have been slow but nailed it this time so super happy with that.

Was having a great battle with @GT5Apex for a few laps, and we both had some really sketchy moments through the first turn for a few laps in a row and one unfortunately took him out.

Then spent the rest of the race trying to keep distance to @Tea_Leaves and waiting for @GOTMAXPOWER to come through the pack. There was a point where I was trying to work out if I could lap just fast enough to keep him from catching until the last lap, but I got lucky as I’m assuming he went off a few laps later and ended up battling with @Tea_Leaves.

Really enjoyed that race. Always love Suzuka and if feels great to drive in a higher downforce car, especially through the first section. Be good to see it back on the F1 calendar this year.

Back