TRA KYOTO |Drifting| |Closing Down|

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 159 comments
This RX7 made me proud. I've had too many OMTs on the VDC Season 5, she never lets me down (My problem was my hands so I'm like straight it out) but this thing never let me down. And it's kinda sad to ditch this little **** down and do an another build. Thanks RX7, you made me VDCS5 Rookie of the Year and made me proud. :"( (such drama, woah kevin drama) you are now officially retired!!
Gemasolar_6_zpsdbc3799c.jpg

Priud of you kevin. Ill try and be online soon. Ingrt on and no one is ever online :(
Yeah mate, if you're available this month, We should join D1SL. And I must thank you that you've invited me to this precious community! Without you or not even joining the room we've met, I'm just scrolling on other lobbies. :D

I think the time has come to close down TRA KYOTO for the time being. I'm not active enough. I want too, but the life for me is really starting so its hard to be online and stuff. I don't want too, but i don't want the teammates to feel like the team isnt going anywhere. I would be bringing Tra Kyoto back at a different time when i have clam down in my life activities. I hate doing this because I feel like i'm giving up on something and that's something I hate doing. We will see where my team mates are in a few months to determine if I bring it back or not.

Back