TRA KYOTO |Drifting| |Closing Down|

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 159 comments
UPDATE.
I was kicked out of my home. Im homeless atm. Im telling you guys this from the local library. I'll return soon, like a week maybe. Im going to be moving in with me brother and ill keep in contact with you all. I know this maybe alot but I believe in my teammates. So I entrust E-Dub and AM3 to lead rights until I get back. I trust those two. Thanks guys I know you guys will do great without me right now just keep thinking positive! Love my M8's! ~Quinten

UPDATE.
I was kicked out of my home. Im homeless atm. Im telling you guys this from the local library. I'll return soon, like a week maybe. Im going to be moving in with me brother and ill keep in contact with you all. I know this maybe alot but I believe in my teammates. So I entrust E-Dub and AM3 to lead rights until I get back. I trust those two. Thanks guys I know you guys will do great without me right now just keep thinking positive! Love my M8's! ~Quinten

See you in a week, dude. :(

UPDATE.
I'm sorry to hear that man. But no worries, I'll see you again soon. Just keep ya' head up bro, and keep moving forward. Like I said before, TRA KYOTO will live on. ^^

I've recieved news that my stupid a** father has deleted my PS3 account. So i'll have to restart, im pretty sure my GT6 may have been sold as well.

I might quit VDC. Because of many reasons. Mainly the time, It's gonna be on 4:00AM and I have to go to school by 6AM. And my PS3 is "showing" signs of YLOD. So I'm gonna make a decision. :D

TRA KYOTO COLOUR.jpg
TRA KYOTO BLACK N WHITE.jpg Here is a little quick picture of my main driftcars(Picture is made from my phone xD

Advanced to top 8 but didn't got through to Top 4 because my car doesn't have the angle and ended up in the wall with my wheels stucked. :( Sorry.

Latest Posts

Back