TRA KYOTO |Drifting| |Closing Down|

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 159 comments
  • 9,891 views
You placed 6th though good job dude! Im happy!
 
You placed 6th though good job dude! Im happy!
I placed 7th. 8th place was Hako (I think)

EDIT: I was placed 5th in the Championship right now. :) Hako - 6th. :D
 
Last edited:
My BMW M5 (Drift boss) ;)

EDITg8_zps74499ac5.jpg
 
He runs tra kyoto and or 6666 customs
 
images.jpg
ayy lmao
 
Last edited:
Yo peeps just wanna let you guys know that my girlfriend amelia has bought a ps3 and GT6 because she wants to learn to drift. As you know I still dont have internet, but she does. Add her and help her learn please i'll get her a tune to get started but shes really excited to be drifting. Her PSN is ughamelia she is on DS3. If you add her let her know who you are. Thanks guys. @eddyac @twitcher @anthaliscious @KevinPuatu @PUSH <-- could you let Yumi know to add her to please i havent gotten in contacted with her in almost 3 months
 
whatcu mean bruh
 
Alright i'm home, who do i need to teach how to drift?
 
Lol Hey peeps shes learns quite fast actually lol
 
Back