Track list (complete)

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 168 comments
I did the entry level races with the D class cars. I think it will be better in the faster machines. Night time looks so real in this game.

I did the entry level races with the D class cars. I think it will be better in the faster machines. Night time looks so real in this game.
Because they spent a lot of time getting light sources and reflections right. It was worth the wait for me.

Rio Coast Loop is awesome. Accelerating around the front "straight" with the confetti popping in my CSL winding out each gear, is too cool. The front suspension leaning and tyres jumping up is so uplifting. I'm loving this game. Just me alone on the circuit. Turn 10 👍

Bugatt Circuit in the rain, with the same car. Magnifico!

I'm on a day off tomorrow and I intend to start a nice project with Rio. I've been saving it to do something special, as it just looks so nicely created.

Rio Coast Loop is awesome. Accelerating around the front "straight" with the confetti popping in my CSL winding out each gear, is too cool. The front suspension leaning and tyres jumping up is so uplifting. I'm loving this game. Just me alone on the circuit. Turn 10 👍

Bugatt Circuit in the rain, with the same car. Magnifico!
I love that track. Wonderful addition to the series.

Mugello is awesome in Assetto Corsa With ferarri 458 (Stock). And this MC tester/reviewer says its the best track he's been racing on by far, in the world

Last edited:
Mugello was a decent enough track in the previous games, but it's just a little bit bland.

VXR
Mugello was a decent enough track in the previous games, but it's just a little bit bland.
I got beyond burnt out with Mugello after F3. Especially the long version. People played it ALL the time.

I thought the whole of Mugello was boring apart from turns 8 and 9 (the high speed rights) and that kind of high speed "chicane" just before the last corner, the rest of it I couldn't stand from a driving perspective, maybe it was because it came up so often online and it seemed like EVERY series in career used it. In terms of racing it wasn't the most exciting but there were some good overtaking opportunities, I still remember going side by side round turns 7, 8 and 9 with another driver in LMP cars on FM4 desperate to hold on to 1st.

I love Daytona Road Course in the night, approaching the bus stop at 170mph and guessing where to brake, not knowing if you've slowed down enough until you arrive at the corner has to be the highlight of the lap for me.

Road America. One of my favorites. At the moment, my favorites(in order) are:

Road America
Rio Coast Loop
Bugatti Day and Night
Lime Rock
Nurb Full Circuit Day/Night/Rain
Silverstone all versions
The Glen all versions
COTA GP circuit
Nurb GP Day/Night/Rain
Sebring Full Night and Rain

I want to like Sonoma but, even in my CSL, the track doesn't come alive. In my opinion.

Yas is an awesome track but those really tight left hand turns in its design, screw up the flow.

Spa. I didn't rank it because it is an awesome track on its own. Each transition is otherworldly. Night racing is hairy and too real. The sense of speed is for real. Rain is just fantastic. The Sun just poking through and the mist... just great. It has everything I want to keep me tuned in lap after lap. I even feel it may just have the best positioned replay cameras in the game(Road America and Yas are awesome as well). This is just my opinion on how I'm loving this game.

Bathurst. After having visited a few weeks ago, driven around the road and walking on it and looking from the top of the mountain, no game will ever do it justice. That's just me. Now, if they made a Rain version....

The other real and fantasy tracks are just not doing it for me. Not to say they are bad. I'm glad there are those tracks for other users that like them. They aren't pressing my buttons.

I had an utter rollercoaster ride around Sonoma in a suspension damaged Astra VXR. On the esses before the hairpin into the home straight, the car was bucking and writhing, powering through understeer with lift off oversteer to keep it on the tarmac. Just pure, furious driving.

Any info about off-road circuits for F6? I see so many options to add fog lights and rally bumpers and modifications. Not to mention the off-road vehicles already in the game. I figure these items are wasted with tarmac only circuits. I figure we must be do for a rally course.

I haven't played FH2. Are these sam cars available with the optional rally equipment?

My favourite tracks so far:
Rio
LeMans
Sebring
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Brands Hatch GP
Spa
Mojave Test Track
Infineon
Hockenheim GP
Daytona Road Course (Night)

I especially love driving in the rain.

I haven't played FH2. Are these same cars available with the optional rally equipment?
I believe the Storm Island DLC added rally parts to some of the cars.

VIR is amazing(I don't use that word much). It's so open and flowing. Classic feel to it. High speed esses. Feels so natural in the classic rides. I'm going through the Porsche cars on this track. Thank you, T10.

VIR is the perfect momentum circuit. Like a BTCC circuit. The AI go full throttle. So, a lift off the gas, and they're passing down the straights. I'm having cose battles in the corners with AI in the 356A and 718(K). I'm going to enjoy driving the higher hp Porsches on each variation.

^^ I too want to see more exciting layouts like VIR. Also, what a treat it would be to see Amalfi/Positano, Camino and Kaido make a comeback.

Back