Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

I've finished making Circuit Park Zandvoort and I have Seattle Circuit done up, just need to add the details to it (curbing, grandstands, etc). Also, someone proposed a Special Stage City (picture below) and I might give that a try and Complex String. So far I've had no problems transferring to the PS3.

This track qould be awesome. There are so many other visible routes from the special stages that an exploration of those from polyphony would be awesome

I want to trace google maps to make a race track based in Chicago. I wanna call it Cicero Raceway. It'll be hard to pull off those turns in the course creator though. (if you live in the chicago suburbs like me, you'll know what I mean)

We have a new "test" track on Vancouver island ( ViMR) . I have tried to copy the track into the editor , I've gotten pretty close but can't get the last set of corners. There is a track plan with a scale on their web page. Was wondering if someone else could give it a go?
I've toured the course and it is wicked, unfortunately I can't justifie the membership fee.

I want to trace google maps to make a race track based in Chicago. I wanna call it Cicero Raceway. It'll be hard to pull off those turns in the course creator though. (if you live in the chicago suburbs like me, you'll know what I mean)
Modded APK?

westwood_motorsport_park.jpg

Westwood Motorsport Park

Replica of the historic canadian racetrack placed in the woods. Real curbing and track width but different in elevations. Start straight and back straight reversed to get as close as possible to original track length. Great downhill section, good fun to drive!

Laptime with 600pp Racecars around 1min.

I realize there are a few creations of these tracks available in the database, but I thought I would post this data anyways for anyone interested in refining their existing creations or for anyone(you know who you are ;) ) motivated to 'dig deep' into the TPE, and create as accurate a track as possible using this data...

Mosport / Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
IMG_8887.JPG IMG_8905.JPG IMG_8871.JPG IMG_8878.JPG IMG_8872.JPG

Watkins Glen

IMG_8882.JPG IMG_8885.JPG IMG_8886.JPG

hi guys I wonder if any one can try to make copy (as close as possible of course) of new track build by Jacques Villeneuve which is built right now in BC Canada the name of the track is Area 27 for more info follow this link http://www.area27.ca/ of course only if you have nothing better to do :cheers:lol

Last edited:
I just test drove it, bravo very nice course very interesting in this edition. I think it's better than the original!👍
I know it is rude to ask for more but... is it possible for you to make one on flat eifel so we can just learn the layout of it, the elevation changes in the original are very little in real life except the turn 7 and 8 but that's maybe something we leave for next version when we can put our hands on real numbers:bowdown:
good work though!!!:cheers:

Anyone who can correctly use the modded TPE, and knows how to control the banking and the height, I would love there to be a 2-3 mile left turning oval with very high banking, and a very wide surface. The idea would be for wide-open racing with a lot of drafting.

hi guys I wonder if any one can try to make copy (as close as possible of course) of new track build by Jacques Villeneuve which is built right now in BC Canada the name of the track is Area 27 for more info follow this link http://www.area27.ca/ of course only if you have nothing better to do :cheers:lol
You got a like from @gt6champnk69 because they carefully made Area 27 recently.
hsx08qc1bmtqwqkwa_0-png.558474

The elevation isn't 100% correct. The real landscape is quite simple. I think the author chose a similar area in GT6 to build it. Camber cannot be modified for single corners. Unless you mod the raw data, like some of the elite creator experiments which are now happening. It isn't viable for long tracks...for now.

2016-07-07-00-05-28--1238403188.jpeg
Hey guys im looking for someone to create the ebisu minami course (south course) most car enthusiasts have heard of it but its a jump drift course in Japan. Ive seem a few remakes but nothing like the real course im looking for the same curbing design and the track as realistic as possible thanks to who ever can 're create this awesome track.. btw there is a jump drift spot i hope you get that in there. If you cant see it in this video look up ebisu minami jump drift...

I just made track best as I could to the picture given I think I got the hairpins that you were told could not be made down. Add me if you would like to take a ride in Seattle GP

I realize there are a few creations of these tracks available in the database, but I thought I would post this data anyways for anyone interested in refining their existing creations or for anyone(you know who you are ;) ) motivated to 'dig deep' into the TPE, and create as accurate a track as possible using this data...

Mosport / Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
View attachment 542484 View attachment 542485 View attachment 542486 View attachment 542487 View attachment 542488

Not sure if anyone has attempted this one with the proper elevation but I'm game to do it.

Man I wish we had more elevation maps like this for other circuits.

Lydden Hill (all tarmac). This track is used for Rallycross and I think it us charming. The Rallycross version includes dirt, but I'd like the all tarmac version. You might want to search it on Wikipedia.

Back