andmen Messages 291 Messages amenasce Dec 23, 2010 #1 What do i need to complete to be able to have the Top Gear track in Practice or Arcade ??
A Average Messages 8 Dec 23, 2010 #2 Gold the first Top Gear challenge I believe..not 100% sure though my friend!
TMN Racing Messages 102 Messages areyoukiddingme Dec 23, 2010 #3 I think you have to at least silver or bronze them all. I didnt get them unlocked until i went back and did the Elise one again. Use Skid Recovery for it, it made it easy.
I think you have to at least silver or bronze them all. I didnt get them unlocked until i went back and did the Elise one again. Use Skid Recovery for it, it made it easy.
Tastakrad Messages 34 Messages Tastakrad Dec 23, 2010 #4 You need in the first Special Top Gear Event gold to get the TG track in Arcade/Practice mode.