Tracks you miss from old GT games.

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper684
  • 40 comments
  • 1,892 views
Yups, that's the reverse course. It was a fun circuit as well, perhaps more fun than the normal course.
 
Route 11.

The name has a kind of cool, enigmatic ring to it. Plus it's a challenging track.
 
R11 would be nice to see again and there is another track from GT2 that I liked, I can't remember the name ( I'm at work ) but it was in Euorpe in the mountains. It was tight and twisty, did a bunch of vintage races on it. I loved that track!

What about Pikes Peak??? :ouch: Why did PD drop soo many nice tracks?? :grumpy:
 
If we aren't just talking about PD originals here, they should have kept Pike's Peak. How can you have the Escudo and not have Pike's Peak???
 
Wolfe2x7
If we aren't just talking about PD originals here, they should have kept Pike's Peak. How can you have the Escudo and not have Pike's Peak???

You read my mind! :)
 
Complex String
Smokey Mountain
SSR11
Rome circuit
all the other from gt3
 
Bring back SSR11. It might be difficult, but it's a brilliant track.

And Rome Night as well. I was never a fan of Rome City/Short, but Rome Night was great. Shame it was only used once for certain in the S-Licence tests (though that did make it considerably harder) and at random (though very rarely) for Manufacturer Races.
 
Complex String and Grindelwald! :)
 
Since I never played GT until GT3, I'd like to have seen Rome in GT4, along with SSR11....
There was just something about going around Rome in a C5 that rocked my shorts! ;-)
And with SSR11..I used to love racing any F1 car on! Gosh! Those were the good ole' days! :D
 
slotcarrod
R11 would be nice to see again and there is another track from GT2 that I liked, I can't remember the name ( I'm at work ) but it was in Euorpe in the mountains. It was tight and twisty, did a bunch of vintage races on it. I loved that track!

:lol: That's the one we've been talking about... Good ol' Grindelwald... :lol: ...I recently shanghaied an old PS1 and bought a copy of GT2 just for that track.
 
niky
:lol: That's the one we've been talking about... Good ol' Grindelwald... :lol: ...I recently shanghaied an old PS1 and bought a copy of GT2 just for that track.
May I ask you why you didn't play it on PS2? :confused:
 
Back