Trade f40 for lambo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Badman_99
  • 8 comments
  • 883 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
44
Messages
Badman_99
Bought an F40 so my B-spec guy COULD rip. Only went and won one didn't I? :grumpy: Wanted a 458 lol

So I got an F40 for trade, looking for a Lambo, any offers?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can give you tuned gallardo for f40.... how does this trading work?
 
That would be great mate, I didnt see the market place for trading, lol gotta check daily.

1 = You add me to psn
2 = Gift me a car
3 = I gift YOu a car

= Simples :D

LOl I forgot my PSN

Bandman_99
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great mate, I didnt see the market place for trading, lol gotta check daily.

1 = You add me to psn
2 = Gift me a car
3 = I gift u a car

= Simples :D

Ok, I'll add you now, but how can I send you car.?
 
Once you have added me, you go to a car and go gift/send to friend and choose me,

THEN (this bit got me)

Go community and under gifts YOu will have the car I send you, lol bit of a mission but worth it.

lol What's YOur PSN?

I've just added 3 PEOPLE
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you received Gallardo?

Will you send me the car or not?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you got stiched up, leasson learned, don't trust people you don't know.

I wouldn't have trused this guy based purely on the way he writes anyway...
 
Wrong forum, terrible posts and broken promises.

This thread is made of fail. https://www.gtplanet.net/aup - it's not a list of suggestions, people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back