Trade Slots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 10 comments
  • 924 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
How can you tell how many trading slots you have?
 
??

You can only trade once a day. (with one account)
 
Oh right. I was confused when people talk about trading to multiple slots. Thanks.
 
Dupers have multiple accounts. Sometimes they will ask you to trade a car to one of their duper accounts. So they might have multiple "slots" per day. Different slots with different cars from different account.

I once traded with a guy who has 4 accounts. I really don't understand that...
 
Dupers have multiple accounts. Sometimes they will ask you to trade a car to one of their duper accounts. So they might have multiple "slots" per day. Different slots with different cars from different account.

I once traded with a guy who has 4 accounts. I really don't understand that...

Im not a duper, but i have multiple accounts myself,
and i can see why a duper would have those.
You can make multiple deals a day, and you can get prizes multiple times.
Remember that most of those acounts are for the birthday
gifts.
 
I had 5 but finished most of my collecting so I am now down to 2, I heard someone on here has 16 though.
 
Duping seems to much of a hassle, and a risk considering all the horror stories I've heard about game saves going corrupt..
 
It's not a hassle if you do it right, when I was trading 5 acc per day I would have it done in half an hour, so not too long out of your day required. And as for saves being corrupted it's only if you back up without saving first but generally you would only lose one day anyway, not that it has ever happened to me.
 
Im not a duper, but i have multiple accounts myself,
and i can see why a duper would have those.
You can make multiple deals a day, and you can get prizes multiple times.
Remember that most of those acounts are for the birthday
gifts.

Well, that makes sense. I rather have all my cars in 1 account. Almost 600 and counting. 👍
 
Most dupers get all trades sent to their main account and only send from their alternate accounts.
 
Back