xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 28, 2011 #2 Or I can trade 5 chromes, or some matte dark red. Up to you.
ReVoLuT1oN Messages 434 Jan 28, 2011 #3 I have the W12, can trade tomorrow, if you'd like. Interested in the Jaguar XJR9.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 28, 2011 #6 What do you want for it? Interested in chrome by any chance?
J jeepster2982 Messages 527 Messages deimos256 Jan 28, 2011 #7 Nismo gt-r lm road going for mclaren f1? I can trade now.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 28, 2011 #8 jeepster2982 Nismo gt-r lm road going for mclaren f1? I can trade now. Click to expand... I'll take you up on that. Send me a friend request, I have to update my system (ugh) and then I can trade.
jeepster2982 Nismo gt-r lm road going for mclaren f1? I can trade now. Click to expand... I'll take you up on that. Send me a friend request, I have to update my system (ugh) and then I can trade.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 28, 2011 #11 OH mea culpa, I was cleaning out my inbox and I deleted a bunch of random friend requests. When peoples Gtp's and psns differ, I get thrown off lol. Send me another one. F1's on the way. (Sorry about the ugly color lol.) Got the GT-R. Thanks for the quick trade. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
OH mea culpa, I was cleaning out my inbox and I deleted a bunch of random friend requests. When peoples Gtp's and psns differ, I get thrown off lol. Send me another one. F1's on the way. (Sorry about the ugly color lol.) Got the GT-R. Thanks for the quick trade.