Well, a red upward-pointing triangle is usually a warning (as opposed to information or instruction) and a red vehicle on a road sign is usually doing the thing that is prohibited.
So don't do what the red car is doing. Or else! You have been warned.
Edit: Found it. Its Austrian
Motorist driving against the traffic on motorways
Nothing. I think it's an ordinary warning sign for wrong-way driving, meaning to be careful. We in Germany simply call those drivers "Geisterfahrer" ("ghost driver"), because many of them die and/or kill innocent drivers.
Nothing. I think it's an ordinary warning sign for wrong-way driving, meaning to be careful. We in Germany simply call those drivers "Geisterfahrer" ("ghost driver"), because many of them die and/or kill innocent drivers.
Nothing. I think it's an ordinary warning sign for wrong-way driving, meaning to be careful. We in Germany simply call those drivers "Geisterfahrer" ("ghost driver"), because many of them die and/or kill innocent drivers.
Unfortunately so. There was an instance of that the other week near where I live, someone joined the motorway down the wrong sliproad and the eventual accident killed the mother and one daughter in a family of four travelling the other way.