Transition from Gran Turismo to real life, things you need to be aware of. (Updated poll 7/27!)

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 184 comments

Does this threads OP have insightful and useful information for beginners in real life motorsport?

• Yes, it is helpful.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • It does, but it could be better. (please tell me how I can improve it)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No, it is not helpful.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Miata, as a convertible, I assume has added bracing to stiffen the chassis for track use.
In that case when I put body rigidity improvement to Miata in GT6 the sway bars should become more efficient right?
Yes but no,they still remain useless.

In that case when I put body rigidity improvement to Miata in GT6 the sway bars should become more efficient right?
But how much does tuning really affect the driving experience? It should still have similar a similar feeling at a certain setting, even if isnt the setting isn't how a real tune is.

But it's still difficult to compare like with like, how much does the rigidity differ, the tire characteristics, dynamic camber levels etc.

But how much does tuning really affect the driving experience?
For me personally a lot.
But it's still difficult to compare like with like, how much does the rigidity differ, the tire characteristics, dynamic camber levels etc.
You will see what I mean when Assetto Corsa on PS4 and GT7(if PD get this properly this time :rolleyes:)come out.

Back