Translations Going Wrong

• Thread starter kikie
  • 83 comments
Japan: in a Tokyo hotel
Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not a person to do such thing is please not to read notis.
:lol:

"Don't read this unless you're someone who would do what it says not to."

TB
In its native language, sure, but it going wrong after it was translated to English.
Or, if you will, "Many speech to be dishonorable from translate to other language please."

Let's say that the thread title is part of the thread about translations that "went wrongly".

Last edited:
“The video rides an eyebrow ten cheese” would be my choice for title, just to confuse people.

I like to make people laugh (not that I'm good at it, most people don't get my humor. They have to think about it too much before they get it. :ouch:), so here is another one.

Mexico: In an Acapulco hotel
The manager has personally passed all the water served here.

Last edited:
Here is a cute one

GrassDreaming.jpeg

Learned a new English word today. :lol:

I'm not sure that word actually gets used in English, it's a Japanese word that happens to contain English words. :)

On the other hand, it's much less derogatory than "tranny" and much less clinical than "pre-op transsexual" so I quite like it.

From now on I’m gonna tootle my horn. How can such an expression go unused?

It's considered bad form to tootle one's own horn. ;)

I'm not sure that word actually gets used in English, it's a Japanese word that happens to contain English words. :)

On the other hand, it's much less derogatory than "tranny" and much less clinical than "pre-op transsexual" so I quite like it.
I looked it up, I trusted the internet (:embarrassed:), hence me thinking I learned a new English word.

I check a game mods site every day and there's a guy who uses the translator incorrectly, and I always laugh that how bad his comments are. :lol:

But I think it isn't allowed to post his comments here, because that is against the AUP.

If you feel bad, use automated English subtitles while watching certain youtube clips and you will feel good instantly. It is that funny.

How about this?

Névtelen.png

Also I remember watching an interview with Kaz who mentoins a D...o with english subtitles on.

Poland On the menu of a hotel:
Salad a firm’s own make; limpid red beet soup with cheesy dumplings in the form of a finger; roasted duck let loose; beef rashers beaten up in the country people’s fashion.

Back