Tranz' Drift Films (Experimental 2 now out!)

• Thread starter iTranz
  • 41 comments
Australia
Victoria
JDM_Tuning_ZN86
Tranzy x
I have started this thread as an easy way to keep track of my videos relating around GT6 drifting and to share with others.
Constructive criticism is appreciated, but please do not tell me it's "bad" or something without reason.
Experimental 2 Drift Short - Vossen Inspired

sin.2 Drift Film - Taking over

Experimental Drift Short (OVEREDITED imo) - Changing it up

sin.1 Drift Film - First of many

sin.1 Trailer - Short preview of things to come

More videos will come whenever I have the motivation to make more videos.
- New videos will end up on the second post​

Last edited:
o hey fgt i c me
@Tacobell18 you need to get on tranz' level moite, some mean competition bro :sly:

Feelin' super suave now
nxURxnh.gif

By the way guys, I'm not the best drifter evr, but I still need moar clips, so if you guys wanna be in a video or two and can tandem well (prefer wheel guys because twitchy wheels look stupid, I'll still take on guys who use controller ;)), message me or add me on PSN!

Great video!! Some really nice drifting, and the music/cuts are really well done 👍 I'm loving how many people are recording these days...I need to get a capture card...

That's actually pretty nicely done as a whole ! Nice variety in clips too..You synced the video with the music pretty nicely too, what most of the people here don't do in their GT6 drifting videos(excluding Isho atleast :lol: )

And @twitcher , I desperately need a cc too :lol:

Well the experimental edit you did kinda rose mixed feelings on me. On the other hand that's sort of the level i've wanted to see in gran turismo drift video editing for long time,but then I personally highly disliked the choice of music and because of that the flow wasn't that natural imo... but that's just my 2cents...

Well the experimental edit you did kinda rose mixed feelings on me. On the other hand that's sort of the level i've wanted to see in gran turismo drift video editing for long time,but then I personally highly disliked the choice of music and because of that the flow wasn't that natural imo... but that's just my 2cents...

Some criticism has been received and it shall be worked on! ;p Was really just to see how people would react, thats why I chose the most ridiculous song in my library xD

I c u fgt
Wot u doin m8
Y u edot liek cod 4 fgt
Get gud m8
Neds mor flashi colurz fgt
fgggggggttttt u geht gud

Back