Tranz' Drift Films (Experimental 2 now out!)

• Thread starter iTranz
  • 41 comments
Moar Double Posting!

Ready for sin.2?
8w2GL.jpg

Is it just me or does the M3 look scared of the commy? lol

Damn it guys, please post stuff so I don't have to keep double posting :c
Anyway, this one is a real good one in my opinion, kept it simple this time for Experimental 2.

Certainly has a really nice feel to it, and I bet you guys will enjoy it. Even if it is a bit short.

Also, I challenge @Isho to do something similar!

Gonna tag people that I think will really enjoy it aswell.
@xiSealHDz @JDM SRE70 @ReDMySTiC @CheladaJr @BayouSimDrifter @FussyFez @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ @NeilSean

Anyway, this one is a real good one in my opinion, kept it simple this time for Experimental 2.

Certainly has a really nice feel to it, and I bet you guys will enjoy it. Even if it is a bit short.

@xiSealHDz @JDM SRE70 @ReDMySTiC @CheladaJr @BayouSimDrifter @FussyFez @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ @NeilSean

I think you nailed it!

Needs more drift though lol

Can't say I was a fan of the last video you did, but you've made up for it with this experimental. Well done mate.

Hmmm, you know what you're helping me record for this week don't you fgt
lel

Great production, loved the music choice and overall vibe of the whole thing.

Great work, but could do with a little more action in the meat of it. More raw footage and the thing could have been atleast a minute longer.

Loved it though, great work man.

Great production, loved the music choice and overall vibe of the whole thing.

Great work, but could do with a little more action in the meat of it. More raw footage and the thing could have been atleast a minute longer.

Loved it though, great work man.
I think you nailed it!

Needs more drift though lol

Less drift, More Vossen...
That was the style he was after, jussayin'
There was a reason there was less 'action' in this one 👍 :P

Dat beat though!!!!!!

Back