TRAVIAN : Browsergame :Build villages & go to war! NEW : TRAVIANER (info : last page)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max_DC
  • 3,985 comments
  • 243,596 views
Is that where boom is located?

Edit: That is where you are located. Nevermind.
 
alright, I'm at (-15 | 1)

GTP to take over the (Travian) world.
 
GTP Users at TRAVIAN -
Chris (-3,0)
WANGAN (-2/5)
DBARTUCCI (-15|1)
Ev0 (-4,21)
FE111 (-19,13)
venomfx (-14,21)
Nero (-16,8)
iceman (20,12)
Jeff13B (-22,1)
boombexus (4,-19)
Ted the Penguin (12,19)
standard235 (-25,4)
Viper (-19,3)
menglan (-22,16)
maz (-15,26)
GTRacer (-30,2)
MachOne (-21,22)
Omnis (-32,4)
McLaren (-22,21)
Gtp-tb (-33,9)
911 Carrera (-24,24)
Cyan BloodBane (-16,29)
1sthand (-34,13)
Div (-30,20)
Slicks (-4,27)



The first post should be updated with this list. I will continue to update this list if not.
 
I wonder if we have to be of the same tribe to trade or form alliances?
 
aw dammit, guess who's beside The Forsaken (I mean directly adjacent to)?:scared: :ouch: I'm gonna need all the help I can get.
 
No, if you are next to King Tomato or Munin you need help.

What is bad, is the fact that you can get attacked while you are logged off.
 
really? you don't have to defend yourself I thought, the soldiers you have do it for you, don't they?

Can you control the individual soldiers?
 
dbartucci
really? you don't have to defend yourself I thought, the soldiers you have do it for you, don't they?

Can you control the individual soldiers?
You have to defend yourself, but people can attack you while you are logged off. I assume that the game automatically has your soldiers react.
 
I asked whether or not you had to be from the same tribe to be able to form alliances or trade. The answer is no.
 
cardude2004
I would say build up your clay, wood, crop, and iron production before doing anything else.

Agreed, I spent too much resources to upgrade the main building, and waiting for resources to build anything else is painfully long.
 
The clock ticking you hear is me waiting for my wood level to increase.

What is the use of crop measurement?
 
jpmontoya
Agreed, I spent too much resources to upgrade the main building, and waiting for resources to build anything else is painfully long.

I did too, that is why I am giving that advise. I am waiting for more wood right now.


There is New User Protection, so you can't get attacked for the first 7 days. You can all sleep well tonight.
 
How do I build an embasy anyways?
 
Seems like Planetarion, but not in space. Anyone remember the good old days of Planetarion, like version 2 and 3?

Viper (-19/3)
 
Ted the Penguin (12|19)

Just joined then....I'm screwed.
 
cardude2004
I figure out how to stop it. This is somewhat like Microsofts Age of Empires games.
Then I should have no problem right?
 
It isn't hard to play, you won't have a problem. You should be fine as long as you don't waste your resources.

@ND4SPD, you build an embassy by clicking on one of the rhombuses in your map.


I updated the GTP Travian User List
 
I love to waste resources, give me crannies! Lots of upgraded crannies! So I can protect resources from attack in the period in which attacking is not possible.
 
-22/16

username menglan

I'm screwed...
 
Anyone get an embassy started yet? I'll be able to get one up quite soon.
 
Haha. My username is standard235 too....

I don't know what the hell I am doing but oh well.
 
I'm logged in as maz -15|26.
 
icemanshooter23
Anyone get an embassy started yet? I'll be able to get one up quite soon.

I just built one. Actually it's still in the process of being built.

I probably wont be able to do anything else until tomorrow though. Not enough resources left. :grumpy:
 
GTRacer (-30 | 2)
 
How's everyone doing so far in the game?

I'm ranked 209 with 13 population.

Production:
Wood: 14 per hour - 2 level 1 woodlots
Clay: 14 per hour - 2 level 1 claylots
Iron: 11 per hour - 1 level 1 ironlot
Crop: 5 per hour - 2 level 1 crop lots

1 level 2 main building
1 level 1 granary.
 
Rank: 393 with 8 population
Wood: 11 per hour 1 level 1 woodchopper
Clay: 11 per hour 1 level 1 clay pits
Iron: 8 per hour
Crop: 7 per hour 1 level 1 crop farm

1 level 2 main building
1 level 1 granary
 
219 with 12 population

Production:
Wood: 11 per hour - 1 level 1 wood lot
Clay: 14 per hour - 2 level 1 clay lots
Iron: 11 per hour - 1 level 1 iron lot
Crop: 7 per hour - 1 level 2 crop lot (I think that was a mistake, just not sure yet)

1 level 2 main building (too soon :indiff: )
 
Back