Treasury to Redesign the $10 and $20 Bill...

The people will always remember Jackson as their hero and savior of the Republic. He was certainly a better general than a president. It's the central bankers/corporate globalists who would drop him down the memory hole of history (Hamilton, a very poor duelist, being their hero).

The Federal Reserve and Treasury Department are two separate entities, with the Federal Reserve nominally independent from the Executive Branch.

It's the Treasury Department that decided to replace Jackson with Tubman, not the Federal Reserve, so the theory that the Federal Reserve are now exacting revenge on Jackson for being opposed to them 150 years ago by removing him off the front of the $20 bill when they didn't actually even make that decision doesn't make sense.

I'd always thought he was Lutheran, some of the grimmest protestants I've ever met. I guess it does depend on his preferred Lutheran sub-flavour.

While I do not doubt his faith he is far from either description you posted. He might even still be running a pot farm lol

Back to the FED, he's right in saying it should be abolished imo. Back to the actual topic, I find it foolish changing notes or who is on them for any reason other than security.

Anybody notice the whole politically correct motive behind this move?

It should be also be noted that Hamilton and Jackson had differing views concerning central banking e.g. Hamilton loved central banks and no doubt would've support the Fed(and its various crimes) whereas Jackson totally hated central banks.

It's PC now to recognize what Tubman did for this country? Wow

Oops, I misunderstood the post my bad(I saw Tubman and my brain being what it is thought of fdr because of the banking debate and also some call him tubby) :embarrassed: . Without taking anything away from the lady I still see no need to change the currency personally.

Oops, I misunderstood the post my bad(I saw Tubman and my brain being what it is thought of fdr because of the banking debate and also some call him tubby) :embarrassed: . Without taking anything away from the lady I still see no need to change the currency personally.
There is no need to change the currency, I don't see how that's an argument against it though.

It's not, if I had an argument against it it would be one of two things; I like well enough alone, and the cost of it all. Unlike atheists who complain that 'in god we trust' is on there, I don't really care what is on my money as long as it is mine and I can use it as legal tender.

Back