Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 418 comments
  • 30,106 views

What should the tyre regulations be?

  • Racing Hard or less

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Yes countdown at the top would be greatly appreciated :guilty:
 
Is anyone even reading the blog that is post #315?
 
Sorry for double-posting, but:

The race is over and Gedi has won!

Unfortunately, I can't remember who was second, I know it's Ciro or Buck, but not which of them :)
 
This was truly an endurance race! :cheers: "Something is wrong with my hand..." - diplomatti (that was a bit weird and frightening as well.

I'm 3rd, Morten! :) And I did read the blog, great commentary, you just forgot to mention the drama that happened near the end between me and buck... :crazy:
 
I'll note that then, I'm off to work at, ahm, a little something..
 
That was bliming long lol, 82laps iirc
 
The last half our was just a slow cruise for me because I knew my finishing position was pretty secure, maybe in future make them only 1h30?
I ended up pitting twice because of suspension damage from my own incidents, if I was more careful I might of actually been able to beat a higher class car :p
At one point there was a three car pile up at the end of the back straight, should of been a safety car imo but other than that it was a great clean race :)
 
How many times did ppl pit?
 
Yer drivermann sorry about the bump, and that was schumacher- esque the way you got in front of me in the pits :drool:.

Rally's blog is good :)
Also hats off to the PCE guys they were excellent, I think they loved my pink SLS :D
 
Guys, check the OP, this should be correct :D

Tell me what you think
 
How many times did ppl pit?[/QUOTEI

I think i pitted about 5 times , 2 for damage.
I thought the heavy damage thing was a bad idea, but actually it added to the race.
 
You could add those that DNF to the list because at least they showed up
 

I pitted 3 could have been a close race if you didn't pit 5 times
 
Everything should be fine now 👍 there's a little linky in the bottom of the OP, if you feel like giving feedback :)

Also, feel free to send me some footage if you record something, we might be able to put something together 👍
 
I pitted 3 could have been a close race if you didn't pit 5 times

No chance , your in a different league :crazy:

I just dont know how you sustain that pace for 2 hrs
The SLS is really good though, definitely going to use for ggt.
 
No chance , your in a different league :crazy:

I just dont know how you sustain that pace for 2 hrs
The SLS is really good though, definitely going to use for ggt.

What were your average laptimes, and best?
 
If anyone else has the replay, would you mind sending it to me? If I'm to look at anything it's better to have you where you can actually skip between the laps (you can't on mine because it so stupidly saves every lap :dunce:)
 
Weirdly yesterday i was doing 1.25s consistently ???
 
If anyone else has the replay, would you mind sending it to me? If I'm to look at anything it's better to have you where you can actually skip between the laps (you can't on mine because it so stupidly saves every lap :dunce:)

Didn't think you could save replay if the race wasn't finished, as we didn't hit the 200lap flag
 
Common misunderstanding, you can save the replay, as long as the race finished, one way or another :)
 
Didn't think you could save replay if the race wasn't finished, as we didn't hit the 200lap flag

yeah I couldn't save it because there were no official recorded results
 
Then let me ask in a different way: do you remember anything particularly epic, and what lap it was on?

Also, we WON'T do it again in 5 minutes (:guilty: :lol:), but seeing the feedback that's been so far, maybe I should just ditch trying to make a championship and focus on spot race enduros instead 👍
 
Then let me ask in a different way: do you remember anything particularly epic, and what lap it was on?

Also, we WON'T do it again in 5 minutes (:guilty: :lol:), but seeing the feedback that's been so far, maybe I should just ditch trying to make a championship and focus on spot race enduros instead 👍

I done 82 laps of that track and my car didn't need an oil change afterwards
 
Had an awesome time. My fastest lap was 1:34.5
 
1:34 in a Scirocco is not bad at all 👍 and there will definitely be another one within the near future - if things turn out to work maybe even as early as in a month.. You'll have a title to defend Gedi! ;)
 
1:34 in a Scirocco is not bad at all 👍 and there will definitely be another one within the near future - if things turn out to work maybe even as early as in a month.. You'll have a title to defend Gedi! ;)
I was getting 1:29's and 1:30's....

Also, morten.... there's some bad new about your fellow countryman at Le Mans.
 
Also, morten.... there's some bad new about your fellow countryman at Le Mans.

Yeah, I was just told so.. At first I didn't believe it but when you also say so it must be true..
 
Back