Trophies still wont sync...

• Thread starter Alipapa
  • 11 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Anybody still have problem getting back the "Student of Motoring History" and "Finale" trophies after the update?

I'm installing the PlayStation 4 version of Gran Turismo 7 right now.

How does it work with certain trophies? For the license one for example. Just need to complete a random one to unlock the trophies?

Same here , already reconected my ps4 and uploaded my save data again to cloud and synced throphies on ps4 to PSN again but nothing happened after syncing throphies on PS5 trophy menu . Finale doesnt pop , only start first menu trophy popped because I started the new menu challenges. I think the student trophy will pop when you finish one of new menu challenges so the finale one is the big problem .So in other words no change .

Last edited:
I'm installing the PlayStation 4 version of Gran Turismo 7 right now.

How does it work with certain trophies? For the license one for example. Just need to complete a random one to unlock the trophies?

To come back on my post earlier. For me it's working. I started up the PlayStation 4 version and after that all the trophies where coming, also the Finale trophy.

847a37a69e3a1a988a095604903abaf1.png

Last edited:
Make sure to sync your PS5 version of GT7 before starting up the PS4 version. Let us know if it worked for you as well. :)
Yeah synced my thropies on ps5 with PSN on the trophy menu already this morning :) Now waiting for the game to install. So we'll know in 45 minutes .

Thank you very much ! Worked for me too. When I started ps4 version the ones I did on ps5 popped for the ps4 trophies . The ps5 ones I was missing popped when I started the ps5 version .

Thank you very much ! Worked for me too. When I started ps4 version the ones I did on ps5 popped for the ps4 trophies . The ps5 ones I was missing popped when I started the ps5 version .
Do i need PS Plus for this? Because right now i can maybe install the ps4 version again, but without psplus.. no syncing.. right?

Do i need PS Plus for this? Because right now i can maybe install the ps4 version again, but without psplus.. no syncing.. right?
No. PS Plus is only required for online multiplayer.

That sounds like something PD definitely could've done. :lol:

"Gran Turismo 7 requires an internet connection to play. So, you need PS Plus to play our crappy game!"

Back