Trophies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hanskryger
  • 22 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
13
Hello..
I am now on 99,8%. I have 696 trophies, do anyone know if thats enough?
I cant find out what i am missing and its driving me mad.
 
I don't know the full amount of trophies but have you won all the races in the championships you have participated in? The "less important" manufacturers' cups (like the Citroen 2CV) can also be the reason as you might just have forgotten them.
 
I checked and doublechecked and i cant find anything i havent won...
 
Do you have 80 gold medals on licences? i don't know if it affects to the complete percentage but it might be worth thinking
 
No i dont.. I only have 8 or so.. I dont think getting the last 72 would only give me 0,2%??? Maybe you´re right..
 
Well, I don't know. I have all 80 but I didn't see any change in the percentage (maybe it's just so small increase that I didn't notice it)
 
no gold in the licenses dont effect ur game %,

you must come first place in all races, beginner, professional, extreme and endurance, american european and japanese race halls, all driving missions must be cleared, all rallies won, the manufacturers events are the easiest to miss but they need to be won too,

trophies dont matter as you could finish 3rd and then race again to win so you would get 2 trophies,

im pretty sure thats all you need to get 100%
 
Licences DO NOT CARRY ANY PERCENTAGE WEIGHTING AT ALL, gold or otherwise.

You have probably missed a race - check your diary to make sure you don't have anything which doesn't have a "1st" next to it (the diary is useful for this). Failing that, if you didn't do Driving Mission 1 first in Mission Hall, you've fallen victim to a known bug. But I wouldn't draw that as a conclusion until you have checked everything else first.
 
I cant remember if i´ve raced mission 1 first.. I dont hope i have got that bug..

About the diary, i tried that last night, i´m now on day 1600, so its a lot of work, but less work than start over again i guess..

I have had quite a struggle with mission 34 but yesterday a managed it, so i was lokking forward too see 100% in my status.

I dont think i have ever been so disapointet in my life... Aaaaaaaargh!!!
 
Famine
Licences DO NOT CARRY ANY PERCENTAGE WEIGHTING AT ALL, gold or otherwise.

You have probably missed a race - check your diary to make sure you don't have anything which doesn't have a "1st" next to it (the diary is useful for this). Failing that, if you didn't do Driving Mission 1 first in Mission Hall, you've fallen victim to a known bug. But I wouldn't draw that as a conclusion until you have checked everything else first.
Famine knows best. :)
 
0.2% is one race. Check your Gold Cups. If you come third in a race and get a bronze the colour, atleast on my TV, is sometimes hard to distinguish from the Gold. Only a suggestion. Good luck.
nige 💡
 
You have to win every race in every series. Nige is right you probbably got a bronze in one if them and is missing it cuz it is hard to distiguish between the two.
 
Yeah i know.. But i´ve been through the list 5 times know, and i cant find the "missing gold".. Perhaps its the driving missions bug?
 
I believe that if you are a victim of the mission bug, then mission 1 will not say mission cleared even though it is. But I could be wrong. There's a thread about it somewhere which may be of help if you can't find any non gold events. Also make sure there's not a championship somewhere that you haven't won, like maybe you golded all the races but never actually won the championship.
 
Famine
Licences DO NOT CARRY ANY PERCENTAGE WEIGHTING AT ALL, gold or otherwise.

You have probably missed a race - check your diary to make sure you don't have anything which doesn't have a "1st" next to it (the diary is useful for this). Failing that, if you didn't do Driving Mission 1 first in Mission Hall, you've fallen victim to a known bug. But I wouldn't draw that as a conclusion until you have checked everything else first.

Wats this bug u are talkin about???
 
In the US version of the game it has been noted that if you complete Mission Hall but don't do Mission 1 first, then Mission 1 isn't reported as being complete by the game, despite being given the prize car and it saying "cleared" on the Mission Hall screen, and so you can never pass 99.8%.

This doesn't ALWAYS happen, but where it HAS happened, the player has always completed Mission 1 later than other missions.
 
AAAWWW MAN i cant even remember which mission i did first,.. shoot ill just have to wait untill i reach the end.
 
Have you done the 3 Audi TT races as single races or as a series championship?
 
Hanskryger
Hello..
I am now on 99,8%. I have 696 trophies, do anyone know if thats enough?
I cant find out what i am missing and its driving me mad.
I don't think the number of trophies will help as they accumulate even for duplicated series, i.e. you could be on 0.2% and have 696 trophies.
 
After checking the races one more time, i still havent found any races who i havent won. (I set the brightness and colour on my tv, so that there was a big difference between gold and bronce). I have done mission 1 first, but then i did mission 5??

**** it.. I´ll just over again.
After all, it isnt that hard :-( :ouch:
 
Hanskryger
After checking the races one more time, i still havent found any races who i havent won. (I set the brightness and colour on my tv, so that there was a big difference between gold and bronce). I have done mission 1 first, but then i did mission 5??

**** it.. I´ll just over again.
After all, it isnt that hard :-( :ouch:

Are you sure it's worth to start over again? The only thing you get is a black F1 (a car which you probably already have) and 100% in your status screen.
 
Hanskryger
**** it.. I´ll just over again.
After all, it isnt that hard :-( :ouch:


Or you could just rerace every race without actually restarting the game. You could even B-spec everything. Print out the list of races and check them off as you go. It could be a manufacturer race you forgot about and don't think they even have a race there or just something that you overlook after your mind goes fuzzy from looking over every race in the game to check for golds.

You could always just tell yourself that you have 100% and blame it on a glitch and go on with whatever you intended to do at 100%.
 
I guess i could race i all again, but i´ve erased my memorycard, and i´m starting allover again.
My girlfriend thinks that it is pretty funny too, so we can do it together. (How romantic is that?? ) :dopey:

Thanks for your replies anyway.
 
Back