• Thread starter Joey D
  • 19 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
I said that I was going to drift one of the truck abd a lot of people laughed at me. Well I did it in a Dodge Ram and it really wasn't that hard to do. Now I think my drifiting days are over, but I just had to try this.

hahaha. good one. i'm deciding on a truck for the truck series....so i'll give it a whirl as well.

Get the F-150 for the truck series and mod it, you will have a hard time keeping up with the SS for some reason.

BlazinXtreme
Get the F-150 for the truck series and mod it, you will have a hard time keeping up with the SS for some reason.

are you kidding?
I used the SVT Lightning and won with ease
all I did was give it an oil change

anyways, drigting right
ya, they should get pretty good and sidways. Lotsa torque, high roll center....

i used the toyota, stock it pulls as much lateral Gs as a stock 350z. i guess that wouldnt help with drifting, huh? :D

ewww... trucks drifting... only in GT4 is this possible =P im just kidding i know people have tried actually drifting trucks in real life......

It's actually a very good thing to drift since you can get trucks sideways very easy and usally keep em held pretty good.

i not a truck person but i'm wondering, what makes the truck easily goes sideways? are they 4wd? cause i don't think they have a heavy rear to keep them going to be an FR...maybe i should just try it out

There is no weight in the back end and with enough power you can get them sideways pretty easy.

Drift_Smoke
i not a truck person but i'm wondering, what makes the truck easily goes sideways? are they 4wd? cause i don't think they have a heavy rear to keep them going to be an FR...maybe i should just try it out

rwd light back end tire smokers dream

I wouldn't go as far as the perfect drifter. There may be less weight in the back, but that would only make the rear tyres light up easier, and produce more smoke. We have to look at how balanced the chassis is, how evenly the torque is spread across the rev band, ETC...

Nice pics though.

Back