** Trueno/Levin Drift Series | Every Tuesday Night**

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 60 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My SS Version Hachi Roku will need some improvement if were gonna run on Comfort Soft. Gotta drift without getting to the redline quick on the last lap if I was 1st. My Eunos Roadster is good to go though. TOUGE!

Please no double posts if you can.

We will be if at all running comfort Hards, due the fact we arent doing Touge. I was just this as close as possible. 👍

would definitely be down for this... been wanting to build a miata for a while just never had a reason too, this could be the reason now :P btw whats the difference between all the miatas anyway? there's like 10 different version of 1 car o.O

Some are slower then others, not sure the big difference, thats a question you will have to go to the onlind racing forum and post in the flyin miata thread. We tested the cars last night and its unbelievable how close they are! I want this to happen but need more interest in it!

In my opinion, the Miata shouldn't be put up against the AE86s, although similar, they're also quite a bit different.

It just seems... wrong.

Im going to have to disagree, Miata was in Initial D with the Trueno and We tested last night and they match just so perfectly together! Miata shall stay!

In my opinion, the Miata shouldn't be put up against the AE86s, although similar, they're also quite a bit different.

It just seems... wrong.

I agree. It will look way better if everyone is driving the same car + the old models are quite slow.

There were a lot of cars in Initial D, and by the way, it's fiction.

I see the Miata as more of a modern car, in the same league as RX7s, R32s, etc...

I see AE86s as more "oldschool" and should be in a class by themselves, but what do I know.

For me use to being a Miata owner and knowing what they are capable of on the track and on the touge, They are very capable in handling thier own. Yes i know Initial D was fake, its a cartoon. But it did become real many years ago and still lives to this day. You will see tons of cars on the touge from Miata, AE86's, R32, Civics, Integras, etc. Both the miata and the 86 were powered by a 1.6, other then the later model of the MX went to the 1.8.

I understand it will look better with just noe type of car but unbelievable as it sounds not everyone like the 86. Remember you dont have to chose the Miata if you do not want to drift it, but you also have to understand after testing it lastnight for over 2 hours i know these cars are very closely matched and it WILL make for a good series. I just need support here guys! I know you wont be in it Cro cause you quit VG but this is made to give us all something to do and talk about on a tuesday night!

Please give me some slack, im tired of not being able to compete in competitions cause they are on the weekends!

Edit: OP has been updated. Please take a look.

I didn't quit video games, just waiting for a reason to come back. I've been craving a slide lately but it'd be too much of a hassle bringing my PS3 back home and what-not.

I might show up for one of these little events though, but I assure you I'll be in an 86.

Another thing, the Miata is premium so everyone will end up using it so they can paint their wheels some awful color to be "unique", trust me. This was a good idea when it was just a Trueno/Levin series, might as well include all kinds of other lightweight Japanese cars, such as the S2K.

Last edited:
then we can make it the standard mx5 doesnt matter to me, but the s2k is in a class of its own

Edit But Since i want this to be a hit and not a fail, i will take out the miata and make it only the Trueno and Levin.

Doesn't bother me, I've got a Hatch sitting in my garage waiting to be slid :D!

I didn't quit video games, just waiting for a reason to come back. I've been craving a slide lately but it'd be too much of a hassle bringing my PS3 back home and what-not.

I might show up for one of these little events though, but I assure you I'll be in an 86.

Another thing, the Miata is premium so everyone will end up using it so they can paint their wheels some awful color to be "unique", trust me. This was a good idea when it was just a Trueno/Levin series, might as well include all kinds of other lightweight Japanese cars, such as the S2K.

Awh! Thanks a lot about the miata idea. Stupid suggestion....

I want you guys together. I cant run it earlier cause i dont get home from work till 9:30est

ummm what you want me to say? I cant do much else? I mean what you want me to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back