Trushmaster T-GT

• Thread starter alex511
  • 9 comments
Germany
Germany
Anyone knows, is it currently unavailable or not anymore in production? I wanted to buy me now a new wheel for this saison, Logitech G29 sucks a bit with quick cars, but can’t find it anymore, the official GT wheel.

Last edited:
Anyone knows, is it currently unavailable or not anymore in production? I wanted to buy me now a new wheel for this saison, Logitech G29 sucks a bit with quick cars, but can’t find it anymore, the official GT wheel.

Not sure about availability, but at the price point of the T-GT, you're better off buying a compatible Fanatec set

Some cream could help. ;)

As for the wheel I would assume it's still available.
Ok.
The timing belt of G29 is to rough, and when you drive for example a high speed vision GT car, you have the feeling you can’t control it especially in quick corners. With for example a AMG GT3 it goes very well. And force feedback is not so good.

Not sure about availability, but at the price point of the T-GT, you're better off buying a compatible Fanatec set
Ok, thank you. Thought the T-GT would have special functions only for Gran Turismo what others not have, and is used by the championship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.
The timing belt of G29 is to rough, and when you drive for example a high speed vision GT car, you have the feeling you can’t control it especially in quick corners. With for example a AMG GT3 it goes very well. And force feedback is not so good.

Ok, thank you. Thought the T-GT would have special functions only for Gran Turismo what others not have, and is used by the championship.

T-GT has special functions for GT sport indeed, 4 buttons that works directly with your car management in the race plus an extra vibration feature that works only on gt sport. If you can't find it try to contact thrustmaster directly via email and ask them to send the wheel to a local store they work with near you. (you can see in their site store close to your place that they work with) I don't know if that method is still available but it was an option few years ago.

Trushmaster T-GT
If you're hunting for "Trushmaster", no wonder. It's "Thrustmaster".

However there's widespread shortages of all sorts of electronica right now, including driving wheels, so it won't surprise me if it's very hard to find.

If you're hunting for "Trushmaster", no wonder. It's "Thrustmaster".

However there's widespread shortages of all sorts of electronica right now, including driving wheels, so it won't surprise me if it's very hard to find.

Nice catch.

Ok.

The TGT does have special GT only dials, and a built in transducer that gives GT only FFB in addition to the regular FFB.

CE7ADB8D-88A6-4B73-B7EB-102833A38014.jpeg

Back