"Truth in 24" Audi documentary now FREE ON ITUNES!

It doesn't appear to be on the Australian iTunes store. Although there's plenty of Audi podcasts and even a fun Audi game for the Touch/iPhone.

I think you can still make an American account and get it, someone mentioned in Autoblog.

Anybody got this? I can't be the only one interested in this racing documentary, can I???

It was spectacular. Jason Statham is a brilliant narrator for the subject matter. What kind of awards are out there for documentaries? With the reaction I've seen over the internets this could win a few! :D

I checked if Truth in 24 is on the Australian iTunes again, unfortunately it's not there, but I did find a Truth in 24 game where you drive an Audi R10 around a fictional circuit called Vorspring Raceway which looks a lot like Circuit De La Sarthe. There's a brake and accelerator button on the screen and you steer by tilting your iPod/iPhone.

Last edited:
Ive watched it about 4 times. Its freakin awesome. I agree Jason does a great job, as do all the drivers and anyone else. Gotta love Ulrich Baretsky

Back