Trying to get all the cars (yes another one)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SiCaln
  • 148 comments
  • 5,908 views
Autobacs Arta Garaiya ' 03 sent.
 
You are a legend, thank you sir
 
Amuse R1 sent.
 
I've got the Mazda 6 Touring Car
I would like to have 2 passionate pinks, one bright purple (don't know what its called), and a very bright green (also don't know).

cheers
 
Thank you to you all for the brilliant cars you sent over

vogelsang1234 - no probs happy to send those over, see if you can see what colours it is you are after from this list and I'll send them
 
SiCaln
Thank you to you all for the brilliant cars you sent over

vogelsang1234 - no probs happy to send those over, see if you can see what colours it is you are after from this list and I'll send them

What do you still need?
 
Thanks for asking, 20 still left


1. Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
2. Honda NSX-R Concept '01
3. Honda S2000 LM Race Car
4. MG TF160 '03
5. Mazda 6 Touring Car
6. Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
7. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
8. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
9. Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
10. Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
11. Spoon FIT Race Car '03
12. Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
13. Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
14. Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
15. Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
16. Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
17. Toyota RSC '01
18. Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
19. Toyota au Cerumo Supra ‘01
20. 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08? So 2008 or Level 12 ticket I guess?!

Any help greatly appreciated

Si
 
Thanks for asking, 20 still left


1. Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
2. Honda NSX-R Concept '01
3. Honda S2000 LM Race Car
4. MG TF160 '03
5. Mazda 6 Touring Car
6. Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
7. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
8. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
9. Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
10. Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
11. Spoon FIT Race Car '03
12. Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
13. Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
14. Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
15. Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
16. Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
17. Toyota RSC '01
18. Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
19. Toyota au Cerumo Supra ‘01
20. 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08? So 2008 or Level 12 ticket I guess?!

Any help greatly appreciated

Si

I might have the dualnote and CONCEPT S2 I'll check.
 
Thank you very much
 
Which ones do you still need me to send? PM me. I have most of those left on your list still.
 
nolanrob123
Which ones do you still need me to send? PM me. I have most of those left on your list still.

Read a few up
 
18. Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

Sent
 
I'll send the academy 370z in a couple of days.
 
Read a few up

Yes I'm able to read a few up. I asked him to pm me so I know which one to send first. Sometimes just because there is a list doesn't mean you need to follow it in order. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of "trying" to point out something obvious.
 
nolanrob123
Yes I'm able to read a few up. I asked him to pm me so I know which one to send first. Sometimes just because there is a list doesn't mean you need to follow it in order. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of "trying" to point out something obvious.
My intentions where good,not to be a smart ass if that is what you thought
 
Haha oh ok. Used to seeing people smart off before offering help. Sorry for being so defensive.
 
Thank you all of you, I have been at a funeral this weekend but appreciate your gifts very much
 
Now GT academy cars are untradeable?:( I saw OP that you'll need a lvl12 or a 2008 ticket :/
 
Thank you again for the woodone and denso sard supras.

Only these left now:

1. Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
2. Honda NSX-R Concept '01
3. Honda S2000 LM Race Car
4. MG TF160 '03
5. Mazda 6 Touring Car
6. Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
7. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
8. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
9. Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
10. Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
11. Spoon FIT Race Car '03
12. Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
13. Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
14. Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
15. Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
16. Toyota RSC '01
17. Toyota au Cerumo Supra ‘01
18. 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08? So 2008 or Level 12 ticket I guess?!

Any help greatly appreciated
 
Honda S2000 LM Race car
Nismo R-Tune
Spoon Fit Race Car
Impreza rally car prototype
(CZ3 Tarmac and lancer super rally car passed in my UCD 2 days ago but i don't buy it)

BTW,you can pick one free :)
 
That's fantastic, thank you could I please have the Nismo R-Tune

Thank you
 
I'll trade u the Toyota RSC 01 for the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
 
nolanrob123
Haha oh ok. Used to seeing people smart off before offering help. Sorry for being so defensive.

No probs m8;-)
 
SiCaln
Thank you again for the woodone and denso sard supras.

Only these left now:

1. Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
2. Honda NSX-R Concept '01
3. Honda S2000 LM Race Car
4. MG TF160 '03
5. Mazda 6 Touring Car
6. Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
7. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
8. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
9. Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
10. Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
11. Spoon FIT Race Car '03
12. Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
13. Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
14. Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
15. Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
16. Toyota RSC '01
17. Toyota au Cerumo Supra ‘01
18. 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08? So 2008 or Level 12 ticket I guess?!

Any help greatly appreciated

I will check later by the day!fr me on psn"tim-iris" ;-)
 
I have a Castrol Supra 00'. Could you possibly send me some gear and a level 24 ticket?
 
Sadly dont have any tickets but i have plenty of gear if you are interested

Si
 
Sadly dont have any tickets but i have plenty of gear if you are interested

Si

Instead of the ticket could you send me a stock TVR Cerebra Speed 12(I don't care about miles and switches) and gear?
 
yea happy to do that, what gear would you like?
 
Sorry for the double post. But I'm not looking for glitched gear so don't send me that.
 
Back