TSRL: SRT Viper Cup | CLOSED due to lack of participationFinished 

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
vipercup_infosheet_v1.png

Last edited:
Changes have been made to the car.....if you have started testing one before deciding to sign up, please take note of the following changes:
  • Switched to Aero kit A
  • Installed flat floors

I'm up for this depending on how many and who joins in. :)

GTP Name: TRL_Andromeda
PSN Name: TRL_Andromeda
Car Number: 13 or 99 (TBD)

So a basic summary of todays activities: room will be open for a couple hours. Mostly free run testing, but we can do a few 3-4 lap sprint races if anyone would like to. This all depends on turnout though.

So myself and CSLACR were the only ones in the testing room last Sunday. I hope that's not an indication of the turnout for the first race, but any less than 5 cars will result in the series being canceled. If anyone is lurking and wants to sign up, please do so now.

I dont get why there is such a small interest for this, could be a good series! :)
I'm also 99% sure I'll be there on sunday, and car number will be 13.

I'd love to join in but theres a few problems, I've got school which would make these times hard to match, different timezone so again hard to match and I have slow internet so I don't know if I'll loose connection 10 minutes in. Either way am I still able to compete? If so I'm guessing I've missed the first race by like 15mins

I'd love to join in but theres a few problems, I've got school which would make these times hard to match, different timezone so again hard to match and I have slow internet so I don't know if I'll loose connection 10 minutes in. Either way am I still able to compete? If so I'm guessing I've missed the first race by like 15mins
No it's not for another 12 hours.

Crap ... forgot to turn on my alarm. Guess I'm out this week. :/
We haven't started anything yet, Andromeda is the only other person in here except me. I was going to wait a few minutes for more, but even if you joined that's only 3 of us. Looking like this is another dud.

Edit: Room closed, I'll think this over for a few days and decide what to do.

Last edited:
I think I may actually have time to do this series if it still plans to continue.

GTP: Brutaka
PSN: Brutaka_GT
#: 23

Back