Tsukuba lap times for 136 N-class cars - 1 remaining

I don't know if my skills are rusty or the physics were drastically changed, but I couldn't get near my old time in the Alfa Romeo 4C. I'm nearly 6 tenths slower.

1:04.183 - Alfa Romeo 4C '14

Must be the physics. I tested it and the A110 and they are both SO HORRIBLE to drive, worst understeer under braking and worst snap oversteer on both cars ever. They are literally the worst cars I have ever tested on Tsukuba, including all old American muscle cars. Holy moly. Did you test the A110 (new one) again too?

I did not test the A110 again. I dragged my Playseat Challenge to the living room and set it up for the first time in 6 months. I was determined to flog the new Yaris. And flog it I did.

1:04.464 - Toyota GR Yaris RZ '20

It's a total STI keeper-upper-wither. It may be a couple tenths slower but it comes with a hatch and reliability.

Last edited:
So, I am finally through with all my JDM laps. More than planned, as always. 42 cars tested. Here they are:

Some side-by-side comparison videos I did (there are more on the channel):

@MidFieldMaven @sirjim73 @XSquareStickIt Did you already watch some of my vids? @MidFieldMaven Did you compare some of the times with yours? Although that isn't that important though...some were better, some were worse. Your R35 Nismo time is godlike though! :bowdown:

I will do over 90% of the remaining N-cars by the way. Should be 1 video each week I believe.

So, I am finally through with all my JDM laps. More than planned, as always. 42 cars tested. Here they are:

Some side-by-side comparison videos I did (there are more on the channel):

@MidFieldMaven @sirjim73 @XSquareStickIt Did you already watch some of my vids? @MidFieldMaven Did you compare some of the times with yours? Although that isn't that important though...some were better, some were worse. Your R35 Nismo time is godlike though! :bowdown:

I will do over 90% of the remaining N-cars by the way. Should be 1 video each week I believe.

I will try to dedicate a chunk of time this weekend to compare our times and maybe attempt to redeem myself in a few of them.

That Copen time is complete sorcery. Best I could do after 30+ laps was a 01.17.740.

Last edited:
Wow I've been gone a while. Hoping to get a new wheel setup in the next few months. By then I will maybe have most of the road cars in GT7 and be ready to begin testing again. Think I'll affix Sport Hard tires to all vehicles like I did before. It'll be interesting to compare GT Sport and GT7 lap times. Hope you've all been doing okay in your lives. See you soon.

Wow I've been gone a while. Hoping to get a new wheel setup in the next few months. By then I will maybe have most of the road cars in GT7 and be ready to begin testing again. Think I'll affix Sport Hard tires to all vehicles like I did before. It'll be interesting to compare GT Sport and GT7 lap times. Hope you've all been doing okay in your lives. See you soon.
Very much looking forward to your GT7 runs :) I'm fine btw. thx :)
Did you see my top100 Tsukuba hot laps video?

Back