TT 35: Laguna Seca (SUSPENDED) & Chamonix West. [Post 1 for tunes!]

United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
1. 500PP Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Time Trial

SUSPENDED BY POLYPHONY DIGITAL.

2. 500PP Chamonix West Time Trial

--This Time Trial at Chamonix West course using cars with 500PP or less. Snow tires are required for this event.

'07 LANCER EVO X TUNE HERE!

'03 LANCER EVO VIII RS TUNE HERE!

'95 LANCER EVO III TUNE HERE!

'04 LOTUS ELISE 11R RM TUNE HERE! (Chamonix TT)

Credit to: Dazmeister22, Usual Suspect, MadMax86, vivalafeng

Last edited:
Close but no cigar PD, when it was requested that everyone should only use the same car, this isn't really what most of us had in mind:P Still going to be fun, Evos on Comforts on Laguna? Sounds like a blast.

Close but no cigar PD, when it was requested that everyone should only use the same car, this isn't really what most of us had in mind:P Still going to be fun, Evos on Comforts on Laguna? Sounds like a blast.

It is encouraging that perhaps our wishes/thoughts are being followed.

Time trials become very stale when one car dominates (2J Race Car). It is great to see that only one car may be used for the Laguna Seca TT.

CorvetteConquer
It is encouraging that perhaps our wishes/thoughts are being followed.

Time trials become very stale when one car dominates (2J Race Car). It is great to see that only one car may be used for the Laguna Seca TT.

Exactly, it would be very cool if PD actually read some of the suggestions here, and this TT leads one to believe that they do to some extent.

I've done my best time with the evo 6, I dunno but with evo X was worse LOL

I admit, being a Subaru fan, that Evos do pretty well already in SH, so CS shouldn't be too bad.

This remind's me of that old event we had back when with the impreza at Laguna .
Im not having much luck though, i can't get the front to grip

Oh no. Not snow. Everyone is making me drive on snow and I simply can't do it :sad:

Wow golding Lacuna isn't very easy. I'm running with Tommi edition 498 pp with fixed sports suspension kit, and best time so far 1 43.9

Is there a list anywhere of what cars, premiums especially, can have snow tires fitted?

I think the Audi R8 would be great with either snow or dirt tyres but the game won't let me fit them.

Is there a list anywhere of what cars, premiums especially, can have snow tires fitted?

I think the Audi R8 would be great with either snow or dirt tyres but the game won't let me fit them.

Ironically, the guy who posted a video was able to do it in a 1970 Charger...

But I guess that supercars cannot be used in snow... but I could be wrong.

im using a evo 1 for the laguna TT conekiller tune

can only get 1.43.587!

really tough to get any faster :dunce:

This is an exciting turn of events. Loving the restriction on cars. Can't wait to give this a shot.

just done the chaminox TT in a nsx type r 02

did a 2.21.285 👍

GTPL_Amo's lap of Laguna is pretty good but, any respect I had for him was lost when I watched the replay of his lap on Chamonix West. I was curious to see how he was a full 4 seconds faster than me in the same car. I was disappointed to see he cuts the track in a big way, probably gaining around 5 seconds or so by doing this. I can't understand why he didn't get a red time and the lap was allowed. I'd rather do the best lap I can in a fair way, personally I wouldn't get any satisfaction at all knowing I'm first on the leaderboards when I'd blatantly cheated. So congratulations Amo, you're the world's biggest cheat, #1

*Chamonix*
Car: Toyota Celica rally car (premuim to be specific)
Time: 2:17.xxx

*Laguna Seca*
Car: Mitsubishi Evo X
Time: 1:40.842

1:39.667 @ Laguna here. Outside the top 500 and still +3:808 to best time. :crazy:

Could hardly ask for better time trials than these. Now hopefully next week's A-Spec is not just 400/500/650 again.

I just can't find any grip! I'm using an Evo VI TM edition and am currently sitting at 1:40:2xx. I could probably find 1-1,5 seconds if I could tune the suspension for better grip.

Chamonix: the only track I've driven backward more times than forward. I honestly can't remember the last time I did it forward :)

1:41.7xx with the Evo X. I don't think I could do much better with that car, so I'll try another later. Haven't done the snow TT yet, should be a blast! I love driving on the snow in GT!!!:)

It seems to be..¿Fun?

Why are you using those question marks? I don't really like Laguna Seca specialy that blind S turn with the huge bump right afterwards. I'm not very good on dirt/snow so I guess I'll go for the gold but not for the glory.

1:41.323 on my third lap and haven't begun fine tuning anything yet. I'm loving this TT but of course, I'm a Lancer owner. :)

Anybody got a tune yet? I'm new to them would be curious to see where mine might fall in.

THAT is Laguna. The rest of the track is boring :yuck:

protip: call it "corkscrew" the next time you call about it :dopey:

Oh, sorry for being such a noob. I've never seen a real life race at Laguna Seca so I never heard those pro details.

If you love bumps so much you should try to drive on my hometown. It's full of them and they are still unnamed so you can make yourself famous in the process. Who knows in a few years you can hear someone saying

I broke my suspension the other day at "larsh":dopey:

Back