TT #41: Nurb GP/D & Eiger G Trail Reverse

it is annoying though when you know you should be in the top 10 but you are 11th or 12th because of people having multiple accounts.

My 2c on ^this^...

This is the only problem I have with multi accounts. The people at the top of the TT's are obviously very competitive & it must be quite a feeling to end up in the top 10 where you can have people use YOUR ghost. This doesn't affect me, since my best is P169th in the last Eiger TT, but I'm sure that if someone finished in P11 they would be pretty miffed if there was a multi account person in the top 10.

The same could apply for people who value placing in the top 250, eg...

I don't really understand the need for multi accounts anyway.

Not even on my wildest dreams I imagined a Honda Element dominating a time trial :crazy:

And I join the group thanking Usual Suspect for his tune although I am using an adaptation of my own:)

Did you know that this is Amaury87 who realized the time of Yinato the GT Academy 2012 ?
The real time of Yinato is: 1:30.459
Realizing he could not go below, he went crying Amaury87 for his help!

Amaury87 redid it all rounds and a 1:30.210 in the final round.

But as enough, Yinato asked him again to improve his time: that Amaury87 refused.

And do you know what Yinato from behind to try to recover from the Setup Amaury87?

Yinato is a type stark raving mad, I'm sure it was he who created the account Amo_PIRLA87 !

He is terribly jealous and is capable of anything!

Yinato: AMAURY your old friend makes your clock at the GTacademy!
Where is your conscience?

Grow up!
This forum is becoming intolerable with these types of arguments and whining. Please I beg you... This thread's posts should only be relevant to TT 41, the setups/tunes and the driving related to TT41!

Hi guys, I have a question: What point of view do you use? I use first person view, but I don't know if it is best to make good times.

Usual Suspect
:dopey:

I´m always here :sly:

My tune, and with the right hands it can go 3/4 tenths faster

To get the gears, change the rims at Gt Auto and then:
Final far right.
Top speed far left.
And then adjust.

Thanks for the tune pal! Got me up to 50th at the moment with a little room for improvement, before my talent runs out! Lovely car to drive

I don't think my time will be dropping quite as fast as it has over the last few days, I was really pushing to get my current best lap. Maybe I can carry a bit more speed through the last sector but I doubt it's much more.

Hi guys, I have a question: What point of view do you use? I use first person view, but I don't know if it is best to make good times.

I use the chase cam (where you can see the full car) because it is easier to see where the limits of the track are and how stable the car is. I think most of the fast drivers use the bumper cam because you can make better use of visual references.

Not even on my wildest dreams I imagined a Honda Element dominating a time trial :crazy:

And I join the group thanking Usual Suspect for his tune although I am using an adaptation of my own:)

Welcome! Nice to see you around here 👍

I am a long time lurker and finally decided to join the active community:)

I just wish I had more time to play so I could chase that elusive first place:rolleyes:

Here is my tune for the Honda Element for the eiger tt got me 26th

BHp 227
Weight 1269
PP400

Power level 88%
Torque 50/50
Transmission
Final Gear 3.746
Max speed 87
Max speed up top 100
LSD
5/5
30/30
5/5
Suspension
60/-28
4.0/4.0
5/5
3/3
2/2
Wheel Alignment
1.5/1.0
+0.10/+0.25
Brakes
7/5

A good position for me so thought i would post my setup

Last edited:
Borowillow

BHp 227
Weight 1269
PP400

Power level 88%
Torque 50/50
Transmission
Final Gear 3.746
Max speed 87
Max speed up top 100
LSD
5/5
30/30
5/5
Suspension
60/-28
4.0/4.0
5/5
3/3
2/2
Wheel Alignment
1.5/1.0
+0.10/+0.25
Brakes
7/5

Thank you for this :). I will try it when I get home.

Usual Suspect

'My tune, and with the right hands it can go 3/4 tenths faster

Final far right.
Top speed far left.
And then adjust.'

~~

What is the connection with changing the rims first? Have never heard of that being required to do anything except to paint them? Anyone know?

Usual Suspect

'My tune, and with the right hands it can go 3/4 tenths faster

Final far right.
Top speed far left.
And then adjust.'

~~

What is the connection with changing the rims first? Have never heard of that being required to do anything except to paint them? Anyone know?

It changes the gear ratios due to the different size rims.

PR1VATEJ0KER
Amo goes P1, with just 2 laps xD
How does he do it. BRAVO!

Probably hasn't seen sunlight in well over two months.. In all seriousness, ran the Nurburgring TT with a Mucielago, big mistake, especially when the GT-R Spec V is dominating, I'll have to try that, I think I have a decent setup for it:P

Decided to see about getting my gold at GP/D. Had an Audi RS6 Avant sitting in my garage that I had tuned ages ago pre 2.0. Well after bringing it down to 600PP and installing the proper grade tires I was off. Incredibly horrible understeer was the name of the game. Did manage to get my gold running a high 1:36 but man was it a mess. Of course the car was tuned on RS tires so switching to the SH tires was bound to create issues. Then all the updates between when it was tuned and now didn't do it any favors either. Going to have to see if I can get it handling half way decent as the car is a real screamer with pretty good potential. May not be a real threat to the top of the leader boards but still its quite a bit of fun ripping hot laps in supercar territory with this big tank.:crazy::D

Just out of interest-why do you think it was 2 laps?

Just kidding. I think he was playing the TT for about 2 hours.
Thats the time differance between the 1st and last time he posted (that I saw).

So maybe he did like 30 laps?
I've probably done about 100 laps :yuck:

I think he was top 10 in 8-5 of the GT Academy worldwide. He is just fast as hell.

Just kidding. I think he was playing the TT for about 2 hours.
Thats the time differance between the 1st and last time he posted (that I saw).

So maybe he did like 30 laps?
I've probably done about 100 laps :yuck:

I think he was top 10 in 8-5 of the GT Academy worldwide. He is just fast as hell.

Yeah he was third, 0.06 behind Ti-tech. :crazy: In his latest lap at the Nurburgring-TT he almost goes off at the fast right hander before the chicane and still he's P1... :scared:

Yeah he was third, 0.06 behind Ti-tech. :crazy: In his latest lap at the Nurburgring-TT he almost goes off at the fast right hander before the chicane and still he's P1... :scared:

I think we are yet to see what he can really do in both of them, he makes me want to just give up. :D

Amaury87 did a short tour to visit me in my field of the Eiger! :cheers:

It was just for fun!

Peasant: do not give up, you're a good driver! 👍

Privatejoker also, you are a very good pilot, I am during your performance! :)

Congratulations to all for your good times!

I think we are yet to see what he can really do in both of them, he makes me want to just give up. :D

Haha, yeah there are a couple of those guys around unfortunately. ;) I think he lost 2-3 tenths by almost going off there, with what I've seen he can do a 1.28.6.

how can ppl keep their motivation and stay motivated for such long periods of time is beyond me

I guess your talking about me :) I just want to improve my time once I've set one, I find it hard to just leave my time if I know I can go faster. I saw your GT Academy time so you don't have to prove anything, just accept your position below me on the Eiger leaderboard. :D

Amaury87 did a short tour to visit me in my field of the Eiger! :cheers:

It was just for fun!

Peasant: do not give up, you're a good driver! 👍

Privatejoker also, you are a very good pilot, I am during your performance! :)

Congratulations to all for your good times!

I didn't say I was giving up, it's just a bit demoralising when someone effortlessly destroys your best time.

Last edited:
Good evening,

If Amo made ​​the difference, it is on its settings, if he does not share, is that there is a reason. :)

I for one hardly plays more (faitas over an hour now and I do not rule practically my cars ...

The settings in Gran Turismo 5 account lot, the difference is here.

We must not forget that all the best players are gone, for my part there is one player who impresses me is Ti-tech85, firstly because it plays without the active direction and another because he does not his cars but is still of great time!

We must not forget that Ti-tech85 has a full second to complete Amo on the Nurburgring without direction and without the active oil light on, in two hours time we only have they also put on 4/10 Spa with 905 race car, that's a wonderful player! Also this player is very nice and gave me many tips.

Amo is fast for me but it is not a good guy, he never shared anything and who personally knows, he always told me that he had not care to share any settings, you just always want finish first.

Amo, post your settings and I swear that I would beat you, I've been riding that 30 minutes on the Nurburgring with the GTR...

Good evening,

If Amo made ​​the difference, it is on its settings, if he does not share, is that there is a reason. :)

I for one hardly plays more (faitas over an hour now and I do not rule practically my cars ...

The settings in Gran Turismo 5 account lot, the difference is here.

We must not forget that all the best players are gone, for my part there is one player who impresses me is Ti-tech85, firstly because it plays without the active direction and another because he does not his cars but is still of great time!

We must not forget that Ti-tech85 has a full second to complete Amo on the Nurburgring without direction and without the active oil light on, in two hours time we only have they also put on 4/10 Spa with 905 race car, that's a wonderful player! Also this player is very nice and gave me many tips.

Amo is fast for me but it is not a good guy, he never shared anything and who personally knows, he always told me that he had not care to share any settings, you just always want finish first.

Amo, post your settings and I swear that I would beat you, I've been riding that 30 minutes on the Nurburgring with the GTR...

On Eiger his car looks heavy but his gearing is so bad that he doesn't gain anything on the hill, he had a few attempts in what looks to be a bad car and he still went provisional P1. I have a lot of respect for you because you are a very good player but let's not forget how good Amo's GT Academy time was, he usually wins a TT that he puts effort into whether it be rally cars or road cars (At Tsukuba I am certain he had no oil light).

Last edited:

BHp 227
Weight 1269
PP400

Power level 88%
Torque 50/50
Transmission
Final Gear 3.746
Max speed 87
Max speed up top 100
LSD
5/5
30/30
5/5
Suspension
60/-28
4.0/4.0
5/5
3/3
2/2
Wheel Alignment
1.5/1.0
+0.10/+0.25
Brakes
7/5

Thanks for posting your Element set-up Borowillow. 👍

I made it under the 2.10s.

Weird how a big lump of an MPV can beat a 205 hands down. :lol:

Last edited:
On Eiger his car looks heavy but his gearing is so bad that he doesn't gain anything on the hill, he had a few attempts in what looks to be a bad car and he still went provisional P1. I have a lot of respect for you because you are a very good player but let's not forget how good Amo's GT Academy time was, he usually wins a TT that he puts effort into whether it be rally cars or road cars (At Tsukuba I am certain he had no oil light).

Yes, he was running a 2J with dirty oil in that TT. I know this because he was borrowing my car. Almost 2/3 of the top 20 was using my car, including yinato on both of his accounts. Thats the TT where I had like 60 friend requests to borrow that car.

The sight glass is not always useful and Tsukuba Amo utilsait the handbrake, the 2J car is a car that runs very poorly, the handbrake was a huge plus.

I for my part I do not appreciate people for their performance but for what they bring to others, and Amo does nothing, except to close friends, which is normal.

On the Eiger's car was perfectly set Amo and it was obvious before the tunnel because his car did not move a muscle.

Why do you Amo does not share its settings as ME I am always with you? Is it honorable to praise a person only for his talent? At home it does not work like that, I like to compete on equal terms and I also like helping people, remember me to help you here but also other foreign sites as well as my PSN, j 'have dozens of applications a day so I can not please everyone...

Amo hides his setups is that they are effective, a player like Ti-tech85 would never do that, he would share with anyone, it is mainly why it's great.

Gran Turismo 5 is a video game but it reflects the personality of each lot, Amo has no sense of sharing and not care of others, he has already made ​​clear.

Repeats but I admire a person should not only look at his talent.

Amo plays driving for 6 years now, for me it's been just one year so I have time to progress to Gran Turismo 6!

I stay here again more seriously this winter, it is now too hot to play...

I may be back on the NURB but I'm not a fan of this circuit and I do not like the car, I must have 5/10 margin yet.

Have a good evening and will give you my setups later.

Regards,
Yinato.

Last edited:
I guess your talking about me :) I just want to improve my time once I've set one, I find it hard to just leave my time if I know I can go faster. I saw your GT Academy time so you don't have to prove anything, just accept your position below me on the Eiger leaderboard. :D

For me it's the complete opposite, I lose all motivation when I see there's lts of time left (over 1 second left for me on this combo).
I just don't have the right mindset now to just drive and drive and drive for hours no end, the fact of the matter is that I became bored of GT5 and PS3 in general.

Also, what GT Academy time are you speaking of? What time exactly?

Back