• 106 comments
Id like to see the following tracks in TT:

Road America (USA)
Donington Park, Brands Hatch (UK)
Assen (Holland)
Mugello (Italy)
Phillip Island (Australia)
Le Mans - Bugatti track (France)

Hello Dan, I was going to welcome you to GTP, though I see that you’ve been around since 2001. :lol: Phillip Island (my home circuit) and Donington are certainly high on my list.

wow, i cant believe ive never posted on the tt board. strange, ive been reading since day 1.

Anyway, I think both GT and TT need Guia. Though I doubt any non-GT4 tracks will end up in TT. So im hoping for Guia and SSR11 for TT2 and GT5. :)

Samberto
Hello Dan, I was going to welcome you to GTP, though I see that you’ve been around since 2001. :lol: Phillip Island (my home circuit) and Donington are certainly high on my list.

Cheers Samberto :)

I went to Sepang and Phillip Island last year to watch the MotoGP races. PI is just simply one of the best tracks in the world. Fantastic layout and stunning location.

We stood at Siberia corner drinking VB during the racing. What a perfect day!

Hey all, am very excited about this game, am from the town of Ballymoney in Northern Ireland home of Joey Dunlop (look up the IOM TT if you don't know the name) I even work in the bar at times that his family own and that have an RC40 and RC45 hanging from the roof, the full 37.73 mountain course would be the greatest thing, i have TT Superbikes it is an awesome game, and recreates the speed of road racing.

The point I want to make thought is that the Isle of Man TT, was once the biggest race in the world for the Japanese factories and also in 1998 Honda the biggest bike manufacturer in the world held their official 50th birthday celebrations on the island, so as far as the japanese are concerned it would be a well known track and may warrant an inclusion if the ps2 can handle it, as i said it has been done and done well, but with that kind of graphics? we'll see

[sorry just noticed the on board lap on the vid is done by a rider Jun Maeda! He's cool can't speak english his wife can tho! Was in Joeys Bar during the North West 200 road race this year. For those who don't know this is the only bike track in the UK and nearly over the world where bikes have been known to hit 200 mph and on public roads the rush and pressure change as they pass you at that speed is amazing!!

Drillah
Yeah Jambo, welcome.
I also hope that the IOMTT track makes it in...maybe thats why they delayed it. :)
I love your optimism.:D Hopefully Polyphony will provide us with a few more details in the not too distant future, as it’s certainly been a low key build up to the release of the title. Roll on the surprises!

Coming down the long straight on The Ring ...

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah that's me right there (:

To confirm the track names, I've compared the japanese captions from the official site with the screen capture of each track in the japanese GT4 game - made by Maskrider and available here : http://z-o-g.org/gallery2/gt4/gt4courses/

tttracks.jpg

I've noticed two differences with the previous list :
- one for Citta di Aria (captions are not the same)
- no caption corresponding to a "Circuit de la Sarthe".

If Circuit de la Sarthe is no longer listed, we can only hope that PD has included Bugatti. Thanks, I’ll update the list.

VV
...one for Citta di Aria (captions are not the same)
Nice work VV, the caption on your list does indeed say Citta Di Aria.
Code:
チッタ・ディ・アリア
chitta・di・aria
However Maskrider's screenshot says,
Code:
イタリア市街地コース
itari(3 kanji characters)koosu
Which roughly translates into Italy City Course. I can only read basic Katakana which isn't very helpful to anyone :embarrassed:.

Great work, VV!

It's nice to know that Houdini is going to be making a special guest appearance in the game. Watch the video about halfway through ;)!

houdini7mh.jpg

I was thinking this last night. The European/Oceania GT4 TV commercial was shot at the Estoril circuit, is this a hint that it might feature in TT? Probably not...

Amar, could you tell us if the gearchange animation is also off in the demo? If it is I doubt they'll have it fixed in the final version.

Thanks

Sweet videos! 👍

That lap on Infineon looks so fast, it must be a thrill to ride a bike with all those elevation changes.

Now a question for you real bikers out there: Isn't the turning animation a bit too fast? Like on an "S" turn, the time it takes for the bike leaned to the left to lean to the right seems too quick compared to real life. Or can it really be done that fast?

FatAssBR
Sweet videos! 👍

That lap on Infineon looks so fast, it must be a thrill to ride a bike with all those elevation changes.

Now a question for you real bikers out there: Isn't the turning animation a bit too fast? Like on an "S" turn, the time it takes for the bike leaned to the left to lean to the right seems too quick compared to real life. Or can it really be done that fast?

It looks a bit too fast. Like there is not enough weight to the bike.
That could be OK though, GP500 for the PC suffers from this a bit but it's still a great game. :)

This game might be a reason for me to try that xlink kai thingy. Think that will work with this like it does with GT4?

This is a great track, I'm glad they put it in.
I can't wait to see what else is in the game that they have not announced.

Back