TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge Screenshots and Gameplay Footage

I don't really care who the developer is as long as it's a convincing and satisfying virtual motorcycle riding experience. But then again, MotoGP 2017 is looking very hot, so don't know what this game could offer that's not already being offered in MotoGP times 10.

I really hope its good, ive got the ps2 tt game, which is good but a little basic when you go back to it nowadays..

snapshot20170707182106.jpg
snapshot20170707182038.jpg

This sounds like a stupid question but does anybody know which circuits will be in this game? Obviously IoM will be in but will other road racing tracks be featured?
Says in the VVV, its a made up track to practice on so you can then go on the TT track.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Scaffs comments. If only Polyphony was developing this! Weren't they spotted on the IOM a couple of years ago? Wonder what that was all about!

Two wheels bad? Yeah right. They crash and win there every year. So it's a must to simulate the event... with cars.

Some hack job already stretched the limit of PS3's capabilities with a fantasy track editor... though it doesn't look anything like what I just saw above.

Include this circuit in GT7, Kaz. I know cars are rarely allowed to race there but that shouldn't stop your powers that be. Unless the Sony and PD are too short sighted to take on something that other developers are certainly wringing their hands to accomplish. Screw second!

I've seen a Subaru run on this track. I'm guessing it's a timed race with one car or bike at a time?

I really hope its good, ive got the ps2 tt game, which is good but a little basic when you go back to it nowadays..

View attachment 658858 View attachment 658859

I've had some of my best gaming moments on the PS2. Who can forget Road Rash and the soundtrack it had?

Do you remember PD's very own Tourist Trophy? That game was really something, with reasonably good physics and most likely the best bike sounds I had heard at the time on a console. Too bad the devs didn't follow through - it really could have been something on the current gen PS4.

This sounds like a stupid question but does anybody know which circuits will be in this game? Obviously IoM will be in but will other road racing tracks be featured?
Just fantasy tracks.

I don't really care who the developer is as long as it's a convincing and satisfying virtual motorcycle riding experience. But then again, MotoGP 2017 is looking very hot, so don't know what this game could offer that's not already being offered in MotoGP times 10.
A 37 mile circuit. That's a massive selling point for me ( if it was a car game anyway).

Back