TT Stunting/Drifting

• Thread starter JRZRacing
  • 49 comments
JRZ how do you do those circle wheelies like that and at what track? I've been doing the 180 stoppie for a little while now, just because I couldn't think of anything else to do trick wise.

IMG_0005-1.jpg

My favorite bike in the game doing a little drift.

Hi everyone,i was wondering.....Did anyone manage to do a 360 stoppie wheelie?Well i did one (i think no one is going to believe me :( ) with a Suzuki GSX-R 600 @ Tokyo route 246.It was like this,i accelerate till around 60,do a stoppie then whip my bike around to do a 180 (which mostly i fall of my bike)Then when i did,i stop leaning and landed a 360 stoppie (with the feet down) I'm sorry if there is no photo or video to prove it......

Hey JRZRacing (and everyone else),can i ask a few things:
  1. How in the world did you do all those tricks in your videos?Im just at awe :bowdown:
  2. Can you give me your rider setups so i can do it as good as you?
  3. What controller setup you used?
  4. How did you do 360's with the bike?I still can't do it :(
  5. Or even,how did you make your bike turn like that?

more questions to come......

Lol,just accelerate when you do a wheelie (hold the gas button when you do a wheelie).Its just that simple (i think.....)

hi peeps
here's an idea...💡 'use a fast bike with the gearing cheat and go off the big jump at trail mountain at very high speed but pull an endo at the lip of the jump maybe you wuold do front flip'
will it work:confused:

Will not work, the rider will hit the eject button before you could ever flip the bike.

Err, I hit that bad boy at about 110 - 120 MPH, u have to change the gearing to the max setting to get that speed out of the DRZ, and just drive over the grass bit! u can get it pretty sideways too :)

i wish the rally tracks were in, that would rock!

Have fun!

how did you get 110 out of the DRZ i can get 87mph lol?

where can I pick up a copy of TT? this looks llike alot of fun, but its not available online at gamestop or EB games.

Back